Anyone watching "Walking Dead?" Yikes!

by Wasanelder Once 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Season two is almost done. Anyone watching? Let me know what you think. Do you think any self respecting JW would watch this show? I think it would have been a guilty pleasure for me. Now its totally guilt free. How about you? Do you think they'll ever find that darn little girl? If they do, will she be a walker? Who's baby is it? Is Shane going to kill someone else? What about Naomi? (That's an old joke, trust me.)

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Oh...

I thought you refering to JWs...

oz

• truman
    truman

I am a big fan. Haven't watched this week's episode yet, though (trying to finish a big term paper). As a JW, I probably would have stayed away from it, less for the zombie theme than for the violence. Not that I love violence now, but I do not see that (especially zombie killing) alone as a reason to avoid something I want to watch otherwise. I have also read the graphic novels from which the series is taken. Good stuff!

I do think they will find Sophia. It would be ridiculous to drag it out this long and then not find her.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Just got season one on DVD. Do not have this show in Mexico. Loved the first season. Always been into zombie movies. Cannot wait for season 2!

• I Want to Believe
    I Want to Believe

Season Finale, Hershel: "I know Jesus promised a resurrection of the dead... I just always thought he had something else in mind."

My wife actually gasped at that line and said under her breath "That would be so sick," as if all her questioning finally led her to the conclusion that such a misunderstanding of the Bible was actually possible. I took it as a good sign.

(and yes, we watched zombie shows even while still in)

• Deceived
  • Deceived
  • Matsimus
    Matsimus

I wouldn't mind season 3 starting right about now. For some morbid reason unknown to me, I would like to try and survive in a world filled with zombies, as long as I could have a button to push and go back to the normal world. Imagine how exciting and terrifying it would be. Would push life into the most primal phase of surviving one day at a time. Perhaps my life is too boring :/

Matsimus

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I love the show. Exciting finale, can't wait for the next season. I loved the quote Hershel made. "Jesus spoke of the ressurection of the dead, but I thought he had something a little different in mind" for some reason that totally cracked me up.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Love it. I've not seen the last episode of season 2 yet. I started watching half way through season 1, my husband was hooked from the beginning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit