Do JW's Have A Tribulation Plan

by Pig 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The JW plan is EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES!!!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

One thing I remember was how important it was to be close to the books study as they would direct us what to do. So it was either the KH or book study house that would be so important. Problem being, is that they also said that during the GT many of us could be killed because Satan would want us to fail in our faith and the end would come when Satan turned his attention towards WTS. So really, our safe haven within the congregation was not all that important because we would have been persecuted up to the point of death while we would have the hope of living forever while GB with the hope of heavenly life would be spared because God would step in and cut the tribulation short on their behalf.

That's the plan I heard without the reasoning between the lines. I think, if we look at 1975 scenario we can get a better understanding of the tribulation plan. If the majority feel like the end is imminent, while I doubt wts will state so, many witnesses will take one of two extreme views. Get in greater debt because after all they won't have to pay it off, or they will sell everything and pioneer until they run out of funds. That's the more realistic plan they have. It will be either greed or guilt driven. Either one will fail miserably.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

post 911

I know they tried hard to keep up with people's addresses and phone numbers and next of kin. In my brothers hall do/to huricans or something they wanted to know where you would go if you had to flee....

I wonder if he would come to my house in the hills nice and safe... probably not cuz I'm an apostate that loves him and would kill or die for him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit