2011 stats

by diamondiiz 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maksym
    maksym

The world had an increase of 2.4% (average publishers)7,395,672-poopsicakes

Well, if this is true then they must also account for the world population growth.

In 2010 it was approximately 1.3 percent

Therefore the real figure is 1.1 percent growth overall.

I'm not sure what it is in 2011 but the world is expected to reach 7 billion

7 billion divided by 7395672 is 946 people willing to hear per corporate member this crazy message

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Third world countries will report another increase. The Muslim countries and China are missing or reporting paltry gains, or none at all.

As for advanced countries, I doubt there will be anything but declines. Japan may report increases, as people go rushing back to Kingdumb Hells after the nuclear disaster. But I doubt anywhere else will show anything but breaking even and modest losses (modest because of all the fake time slips). The US, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, and most other European countries will probably be lucky to break even. And I think Mexico and Brazil are finished with their big gains--people that are going to fall for the scam already have.

• factfinder
    factfinder

WTWIZARD-

China and the muslim countries ban jws, so if any are active in those lands, it won't be many and the society will not publish seperate figures for those lands.

Even if some give fake time slips it does prove that they are present in the congs tho', in other words, if 7.6 million report fs, and some lie about how many hours they put in fs, still, that means there are 7.6 million (or whatever the peak publishers number will be) in the congs. So that many attend meetings anyway.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I suspect there is more growth among the SIIBOs (Still "IN" in Body Only) in the Cong than new converts. Lots of people having doubts (which is where I would say that I was just one year ago). But the doubts grow, or as they sit down at Google, that little wedge of doubt breaks everything wide open (that's where I am now).

DOC

• wobble
    wobble

2.4% is still a downward trend, albeit very small, the previous reported growth figure a year before was 2.5%. So, even on their massaged figures, growth is slowing down.

It must be a sign that the end is close ! ................. just as it would have been if the growth was on the up.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Wobble-

everything with jws is a sign the end is close!!!!! LOL!

And it is even closer now than it was a second ago!!!!

But will there be any increases around 2013-2015? It will be interesting to see what happens.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Does anyone have stats on the percentage of growth over the last 10 years or so?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Don't forget that the 2.4% increase is for average publisher number. Peak is what they tend to emphasize and will probably be around three and a quarter percent.

• factfinder
    factfinder

wha happened?-

here are some figures for the 2001 report from the 2002 YB

congs=93,154

mem att - 15,374,986

partakers= 8.730

peak pubs=6,117,666

ave pubs=5,881,776

% of increase over 2000= +1.7%

baptized=263,431

hours=1,169,082,225