An asteroid on a collision course with Earth—News about NIBIRU

by lifechanyuan 20 Replies latest social current

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Can you imagine the number of religions that would LOVE to see a giant freaking rock hurtling at the earth?

And the number of sudden conversions to faiths of all sorts?

There is a chance that Earth could one day be hit by an asteroid/comet/meteor (again). And the nutters would have a field day exclaiming, "we told you so." But such an event would have nothing do to with some 'judgement' by a vengeful deity.

• rebel8
    rebel8

As a UADNA member I have access to its space station.

There I and the other UADNA apostates will be saved.

My suite there has a view of Pleiades.

I plan to spend my days making this face out my window in Jehovah's general direction.

This is the first time I've posted my picture so please respect my privacy and don't publish it elsewhere.

• rebel8
    rebel8

everyone should build their own garden of soul, which is a miraculous panacea for mankind to avoid tribulations and catastrophe

What do you actually mean by garden of soul? A garden that grows soul food?

• lifechanyuan
    lifechanyuan

Nice to see everyone's attention and discussed..This's not teach.. This's looking for...like Jesus said: Not you pick me, but I chose you

What is the garden of soul?Is the perfect and pure soul

What plants shall we grow in our garden of soul?
    Answer: We shall sow and plant: sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, honesty, diligence, bravery, unselfishness, devotion, service, care, tolerance, consideration, compassion, mercy, and other flowers and plants.

What weeds and barnyard grass shall we eliminate from our garden of soul?
    Answer: jealousy, hostility, outrage, contention, complaint, comparison, hatred, fear, anxiety, falsity, wickedness, ugliness, lie, hypocrisy, greed, possession, forced occupation, desire to excel over others, exculpation, and other weeds and barnyard grass.

• lifechanyuan
    lifechanyuan

It is hoped that people with the luck of enlightenment shall carefully pore over “800 Values for New Era Human Being” and meditate on the matter. If you do so, I promise you will not only enjoy a beautiful life but also have a bright future of LIFE.

Source:

http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1320&extra=page%3D2

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I'll have what he's smoking.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

"As a review of the original 800 Values for New Era Human Being, the second edition of 800 Values for New Era Human Being has undergone revisions in a broad range, during which about three hundred entries have been deleted and about three hundred new entries have been added."-- New light? "In order to requite the grace of the Greatest Creator, repay Jesus Christ, Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu, the prophet Muhammad, and pay back the inculcation of all sages in human history, I request that everyone who has read (in whatever way) “800 Values for New Era Human Being” pay two dollars to Lifechanyuan. The payment is uniform all over the world. The two dollars serves as a test ofyour conscience. Just let your conscience decide your choice to pay or not to pay. You can pay the two dollars if you feel like doing so; you can choose not to pay if you don’t want to. No one will force you to pay. Lifechanyuan will not pass judgment on you. Lifechanyuan will not laud you if you pay, and will not make out receipt for you either. The charge of two dollars is purely a procedure specially designed for the evolution of life andLIFE. You may feel rejoiced at the profundity within if you can understand it, you may also take it as a game if you cannot understand it. If you are willing to pay, please look for the account numbers for payment or other channels of payment from the following four websites."-- There's a surprise, profund (sounds like a freudian slip, shouldn't that be profound?) enlightenment comes with a dollar figure attached.. http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1320&extra=page%3D2

• still thinking
    still thinking

Is it international spamming week or something?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still

you opened another can of spam again, you lucky person

• JRK
    JRK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit