Can anyone point me to a LINK for the last years "secret" letters to Elders from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society ?

by Balaamsass 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
    elderelite

bal, if you want the documents, simply subpoena them as part of the legal process....

• wannabefree
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

1981 to 2011 BOE Letters-PDF! * http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YX0MRNXK * * Atlantis

• sizemik
    sizemik

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

- Luke 8:16-18

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

TEARY..LOL!!!

I still have the keys..but that damm backroom seems to be in use 24/7 with the faithful Elders doing "Jehus" on those rebel publishers!!

Teary, Just like in the 60s with the KKK, it isn't always easy to serve papers on the KLAN. I think the Justice Department might like a complete package showing documents that 3 members of the "Governing Body" signed off on to deny civil rights to Childern, Seniors, Women. Possible RICO case.

It may not work, but I grin thinking about a few people getting their panties in a twist.

Thanks for the help everyone!!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Teary, The Elders in my area duck service as a rule per C.O. instructions. :(.

"If an elder receives a subpoena, he should contact the Society's Legal Department

j~wa~iately.

Never turn over records, notes, documents, or reveal any confidential matter sought by subpoena without receiving direction from the Legal Department."

1988 WTBS Letter . Thanks again guys!

"

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I wonder , Does anyone have a link or PDF of the Charitable Giving flyer from Watchtower Bible and Tract Society? An Old one or new one. Thanks!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Interesting. The new understanding of Apostate has been enlarged. Basicly, if your not for us, you are against us.....hummm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit