Can anyone point me to a LINK for the last years "secret" letters to Elders from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society ?

by Balaamsass 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I just found a link to the newest 2010 Elders book and downloaded the entire PDF from another site. I would love a PDF of the latest private letters regarding: "Medical records", "Information Sharing". "apostates", "Disfellowshipping" "Conditional Gifts/loans" "Senior Abuse" and "Child Abuse". These are in the locked Cong. files at the hall. Thanks!!! Per site TOS we can't share Copywrited info on this site. So PM me or just point me in the right direction. Doing some legwork for a Civil rights case. Thanks !!!!!

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

The TOS rules of this site should be the last thing that you are concerned about.

The main thing you should be concerned about is that it is illegal and unethical to ask for documents that you have no legal right to possess. And then you want to turn around and use these unethically obtained documents in a real Civil rights case? Really?

• EndofMysteries
  • wannabefree
    wannabefree

There is no ethical reason for the documents to exist in the first place ... I think that makes it ethical to ask for them, it evens out the playing field.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I think the fact that these things exist in an apparent open and no secret organisation should mean its our right to see them.

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"There is no ethical reason for the documents to exist in the first place ... I think that makes it ethical to ask for them, it evens out the playing field."

Teary doesn't think that there is any ethical reason why his neighbor should have a nice shiny Mustang while he himself only has a junker. So that means that Teary now has the right to go and steal his neighbor's property, since it is 'evening the playing field'?

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Missing the point and saying something completely stupid doesn't help. So sayeth iCeltic...

• Sayswho
    Sayswho
    The main thing you should be concerned about is that it is illegal and unethical to ask for documents that you have no legal right to possess. And then you want to turn around and use these unethically obtained documents in a real Civil rights case? Really?

• This link http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/ is for You Teary Oberon--only you. Be forwarned...And don't bother being nasty to me because I don't GAF...what u think. No really I don't...besides who do you think you are?..MR. SELF-RIGHTEOUS? REALLY?
    • IF I find any I will pm you B...

Sw

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Teary, I am pretty sure that was some kind of fallacy you used there. I have a hard time keeping them straight, but I think your statement about the Mustang qualifies.

And your claim seems a bit hypocritical considering the vast digital library you have and share of Watchtower publications.

(Luke 16:10) The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Gawd . . . false analogies a-la-JW again Teary. You should know better than that by now.

Possession of copyrighted material is not illegal or unethical, but rather it is the use to which it is put . . . unlike your neighbours Mustang. Restricting information from the gaze of others is the producers responsibility, not the recipients, unless criminal behaviour is involved in obtaining it, such as B&E. Anyone who has legitimate access and chooses to make it available is not committing a crime. The ethics are subjective, depending on circumstances, as wannabefree intimated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit