GOP 2012 Race Is Down To Romney, Cain And Gingrich

by Bangalore 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Looks like I will be writing my candidate on the ballot instead of checking a box or filling in a circle this election..

LRG

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Which ever Republican candidate wins the Republican nomination will be the next President of the Unites States. Just as long as it is not Mitt Romney I am good. I hope it is Herman Cain.

Remember: Vote early. Vote often.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am eager for Herman Cain or Gingrich to be nominated. The Dems can wipe the floor with them. Romney is respectable and centrist. He lacks charisma. If this is the best the GOP can offer, it is very sad. It is similar to the Dems nominated Dennis Kucinich. So please nominate someone who plays to your base rather than independents and normal GOPS.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

It really seems like the GOP is tearing itself apart, the party has an extreme wing that is a wrecking ball to harmony and consensus. Some of the same people who call Romney a flip flopper ( does that mean he's returned to his original position ?) are changing from candidate to candidate each day. Maybe the GOP needs to split into a Ron Paul / tea party group , a Southern Baptist party and a moderate centrist party?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Newt seems to be coming on strong since the last debate.

• designs
    designs

How will the GOP Rank and File deal with Newt's double standards.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Whoever is going to finish the destruction of freedom in what was once the United States of America is going to win the Republican (actually, Re-PUKE-lican) nomination. Because anyone voting for Ron Paul will have their vote electronically changed to Rick Perry (or whoever they want to win), and no one will have any way of proving their vote was Perry-ized from Ron Paul.

Of course, that leaves the very expensive and time-consuming option of voting with my feet.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have said before that I believe the GOP party insiders will induce the nomination to go to Romney.

For far too long, the GOP nomination has gone to a pre-decided insider.

This is why I abstained from voting for McCain - and I have yet to decide if I can conscientously vote for a RINO (Romney) this time around.

It really is a moot point for me anyway, as the national election is decided far outside the state of Texas.

• designs
    designs

Tuesday showed Santorum and Mitt in a dead heat and Paul and Newt bringing up the rear. Mitt's PAC spent millions on advertising.

Question- Do you buy the concept that there is a Mormon Mafia, political and business leaders powerful enough and rich enough to sway an Election.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit