should there be a national coming out day for JWs leaving the borg?

by zengalileo 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There is no point in fading if you then publically out yourself.

Fading should be discouraged in favour of taking your family and friends out with you, something that is damned near impossible if you are wearing Zengalileo's Apostate hat with the flashing lights and siren.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    it would reinforce their perception of "opposers" and increase their paranoia that the enemy is in their midst. . . . MS

This shouldn't be underestimated though. It could create some nasty fallout with a lot of folks. I feel that any reinforcement of the apostate monster is playing into their hands a bit. The "them v us" mentality is their stock in trade. Things will happen in their own time that can't be forced. Group action like this forces things without knowing the full cost for others. It's like you're drawing a line for them it's better for them not to know anyway. You can only walk once and that's it. Maybe "in their midst" is the best place for the enemy to be right now.

• FrankWTower
    FrankWTower

The date of the Exodus would be ideal.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Yeahhhhh! the 14th is just fine. ONLY THING IS, I'M AFRAID AT THIS POINT AND HAVE A LOT TO LOSE! Sizemik said it all.

As bad as it is...this is the game I must play until I announce otherwise. Thank you all so much for being there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit