Qestions too Amaizing

by happy man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

HAPPY MAN SAYS:

"Elder for 25 year, 5 children, 2 not JW one have been Dfd, but now JW again.
    I se that you dont answer my qestions, only tell who silly i am, nor soo good arguing."

############

First off i would like to welcome you here- as you can see we have a varied cross section of folks here in the community center.

I would like to commend you for at least being brave enough to come to this site and setup an account and post for more than 4- post as well as read Amazing very long life story.

Would you be willing to share with us what moved you to come to this site in view of what the Org teaches on this issue of being in forums like this>

I found this comment of yours most interesting in view of the fact that you are an elder where you stated:

"I have bigg respeckt for evry man and hes upinon,
    even former Jw, why do you think i am writing here"

i'm sure you are aware of the fact like we are that such a view puts you in grave danger with the local elders, co the ORG and according to the Society even God himslef-

I'm sure that being an elder you like many of us who were elders conducted the wt/gave talks on where we used the material provided by the society that states WE SHOULD HATE THOSE WHO HATE JAH and we know that according to the current position of the org that includes those classified as "Apoststes"

yet you share a different view than the slave-

as you know the most recent instruction to JW was that it is unscriptual and forbidden to even have DIFFERENT PRIVATE THOUGHTS:

August 1, 2001 Watchtower. The second study
    article is entitled How to Make Your
    Advancement Manifest.

And just how is that? Well, after quoting Ephesians 4:11-14, here’s what paragraphs 8 and 9 advise:
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First, since “oneness” is to be observed, a mature Christian must be in unity and full harmony with fellow believers as far as faith and knowledge are concerned. He does not advocate or insist on personal opinions or harbor private ideas when it comes to Bible understanding. Rather, he has complete confidence in the truth as it is revealed by Jehovah God through his Son, Jesus Christ, and “the faithful and discreet slave.”

SO as you can see as jw you are under tremedous pressure to conform to the views of the org or else YOU ALONG WITH ANY OTHER JW ARE OUT OF LINE with the channel that according to Your Belief System is being directed by god himslef

so would you be willing to share with us how you personaly reconcile being here and dialogging with us in view of the fact that your faith doesn't allow you the Freedom to do so openly

thanks and welcome to the site

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit