Qestions too Amaizing

by happy man 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group that says no to war and gives their lives for it" is a blatant and flagrant lie propagated by Jehovah's Witnesses.

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the only group that says no to blood and gives their lives (or the lives of their children) for it" is a blatant and flagrant lie propagated by Jehovah's Witnesses.

"Jehovah's Witnesses have a spiritual paradise right now today," is a blatant and flagrant lie propagated by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Zero or Negative growth in more countries that can be counted is proof that the lies are no longer working, just as Jesus foretold: "Get away from me, I never knew you."

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

ediated for speeling erers

Edited again to add: >"you will find a lot of problems in evry religion,"<

Thank you, happy ,man, you made my point for me. The watchtower, far from being 'God's only channel of communication' <gag> <choke> is a bunch of imperfect men. That is all they EVER were, and that's all they'll EVER be.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Note the comments of these three prejudiced individuals:

BluesBrother said:

….But on the off chance that a Swede with a terrible grasp of English….

freeborg said:

Do you have an English spell check, just a thought!

Celia said:

After struggling through 2 or 3 lines, I gave up.
    Too hard to read.
    As a Swede, your english should certainly be better.
    Happy man lives in Sweden, and English is not his first language, quite obviously; that being the case it appears to me that he has done a marvelous job of communicating his thoughts in spite of it. I personally had no major difficulty in understanding every last thing that Happy-man stated. You three are nothing but prejudiced jerks, and I don’t mind saying so. The fact is that if Happy-man were an outspoken critic of the WTS, instead of an advocate like he is, all three of you would never have condemned the slight difficulty he has with speaking the English language. Can any one of the three of you speak his first language? Why hell no! I know I wouldn’t know where to begin. Like I said, the three of you are just outright selfish, prejudiced jerks!

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• JanH
    JanH

YaDork

Happy man lives in Sweden, and English is not his first language

I live in Norway, which regrettably is just west of Sweden, and English is not my first language either. What is your point?

Anyone can use a spell check. That would surely improve his grammar and spelling. And it would make it easier for others to understand his postings.

The Swedish Chef here is posting garbled nonsense that surely detracts from whatever message he had in mind.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Celia2
    Celia2

Yadirf,
    I know how hard it is to learn a new language.
    But I also know that in Sweden, English is taught to every child in school.
    The mistakes this poster makes, and the way he expresses his thoughts in english are "forced". Noone who has learned english as a second language in school for years would make the kind of mistakes HappyMan is making. Why he is doing it, noone knows.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Jahwold, mein Norsk liederhosen!

Ich haben nein der spell und checker. Ist busten. Haben zie und sparun? Ist verboten ein gerfingerpoken. Mittengrabben vil blowen derfusen und schanappen der vires mit zepouf und spitzensparks.

Englander.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• happy man
    happy man

Jan
    Whats a spell check?
    grattis till guldet, sverige på 13 plats det tar sig, lite dålig på engelska,
    har inte tid o sitta med ordbok o leta, var det så illa, förstår du vad jag skrev,
    30 år sen skolan så lätt är det inte.

• mommy
    mommy

I am stepping back out of this thread. I didn't know it was addressed to Amazing the poster. I thought it was questions that were too amazing
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

and I agree with Yadirf (gasp) that happy man is an advocate for THE WATCHTOWER and NOT for JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, some of whom I have a lot of respect for.

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• happy man
    happy man

dungbeetle.
    I only say what i feel, is this wrong?
    is this site only for one side?
    i am not advocat for anything, I have bigg respeckt for evry man and hes upinon,
    even former Jw, why do you think i am writing here, it is not so much JW who do that.
    I am sorry beaucause some is lokking on my bad english and not what i say in my spell.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

happy man

Spell checker är ett program som granskar rättskrivningen. Bättre stilisering skulle ge mera prestige för vilken som helst presentation. Jag har 40 år från skolan och det enda språket jag har där lärt mig är finska.

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit