Jehovah's Witnesses- The Organisation Behind The Name

by african GB Member 19 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I think he is being sarcastic.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"They don't execute people. They promote unity and peace among people. They encourage people to live good purposeful lives. I believe Jehovah must really be a force behind these people, otherwise they would have given up by now"

African GB Member has a history of yanking our chain..but since the above points are typical dubspeak, lets consider

Any dictator can promote peace and unity, provided everyone does exactly what he says - then slaughter the rest and unity prevails

Good life? Sure because it is Scripture - so do the Churches. It is not a good purpose in life to preach WT misinformation

Is Jehovah their force? The 15 million Mormons would say the same about their church.....

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I figured he was yankin our chain... I seen his old post in the past.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Farkel,

I couldn't have said it better myself! On the other hand, this guy may be smoken something that might be pretty good! Sure would like to find out what that is!

Cyber

• N.drew
    N.drew

Jehovah the force behind them? That is what they say.

Anyone with the force of Jah behind them will be growing the fruits of the spirit. The love they show is conditional love. There is not more joy among them than there is in the world. The peace is artificial, it's broken if anyone speaks against the GB. Long suffering, they ARE that. Goodness, no more than the general population. Kindness, no too busy to be kind. Too burned out too. Mildness? Let's not get into how some would LOVE the tribulation to begin. Self control? Borg style. Faith? Not in God but in the hollow promises of the GB.

When I was IN I did appreciate how they could gather together, quietly listen, no smoking and no fighting. But I did witness lots of inner fighting.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Whoa!

you were in outaspace last year dude, made a comeback and confession...i fear you are leaving our atmosphere again.

careful, you might get waaaaaaaay out there and not come back.

oz

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Sorry guys, this was meant to be in the JOKES & HUMOUR section, i am really sorry.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

I think that was a bet helpful in a sense... I am always thinking of ways to answer those types of comments and well it kinda was like a pop quiz on the board! hahaha

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Even when agbm isn't joking, he can't be taken seriously.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey, people need some type of belief system,, Jehovah's Witness seems to be on the lower end of the scale of beliefs systems. This system seems to create just as much harm as good(perhaps tipping the scales in the harms territory more(hard to say)).

To be a complete materialist is harmful to the psyche. If Jehovah's Witnesses, could some how give their deity some feminine balance he's way too primitive agricultural society masculine, full of primitive drives of jealousy, anger, and self righteousness,,and this has a bad effect on the believer.

A trinity instead of a single entity is better, but perhaps even a 4 in 1 where the devil gets to be included might even be better.

Hey if you were really Herd,,that might be the dirrect to take these numb nuts on the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit