Eternal Life on Earth?

by Flaming Seraphim 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pralis
    pralis

If there will be a new heavens AND a "new earth" (Isaiah 65:17), this new earth must have a purpose. It makes sense that in the "restoration" (see Acts 3:21, Matthew 19:28) humans will live on earth. Besides, isn't earth where Adam and Eve were designed for anyway? This is our home.

But to simplify all of this, even if the Scriptures weren't clear (and they are) as to where we were to spend eternity after our resurrection "at the end of the days" (see Daniel 12:2, 13, John 11:24), the location isn't of PRIMARY importance or consequence. What IS important is that we have the gift of eternal life. That alone is just fine with me, and frankly I wouldn't care where God wished to have me spend it. It's life without end!!

Pralis

• Flaming Seraphim
    Flaming Seraphim

Where did I get this idea from? Astral Travelling.

• Flaming Seraphim
    Flaming Seraphim

I don't care about a "new earth." I hate living here. Earth was created as a learning and testing place anyway. Our real home is in Heaven with God. God is Spirit and to be with Him, we must be spirit also. Remember what Jesus said? "I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:2-3.

Flaming Seraphim.

• Flaming Seraphim
    Flaming Seraphim

You say: "A new world order, a new age where is ETERNAL LIFE given will take place on this planet independent of my will or your will or the will of the WTS or the will of any other part of human society."

Ah but God cannot force you to live here if you do not want to. God cannot force anything upon anyone. If He does, He ceases to be the benevolent God of Love to become a being more like Satan.

Flaming Seraphim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit