Eternal Life on Earth?

by Flaming Seraphim 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flaming Seraphim
    Flaming Seraphim

Hey do you guys really believe that we are going to live on a Paradise earth forever and ever? If so, count me OUT. There is no way I want to spend the rest of eternity confined in physical body on this planet! How ghastly! How absolutely BORING! Wouldn't you rather be a free spirit souring the Universe? I would.

No matter how perfect or beautiful the earth may become, it's never going to compare to Heaven. NEVER. I for one, am NOT coming back here. I would rather choose eternal Death than to live on this planet again.

Flaming Seraphim.
    ~ Every unsuccessful attempt to organize Spirituality results in a Religion.

• jerome
    jerome

there is one thing that i would like to see though that woulden't be so boring and thats

here it comes

----------------------

"A lion eating grass."

the bible is a two edged sword
    wield it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• Flaming Seraphim
    Flaming Seraphim

Yes I'm sure that would keep me amused for at least 2 minutes.

Flaming Seraphim.
    ~ Every unsuccessful attempt to organize Spirituality results in a Religion.

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

The Problem is that you can not imagine the Olam Habah (world to come) through what could be of this earth when nature changes.
    Your senses only imagine what you deem the reality in what you find tangible in this imperfect life and thus can't ever imagine what it would be like perfected and changed.

• Erich
    Erich

Flaming Seraphim wrote:

There is no way I want to spend the rest of eternity confined in physical body on this planet! How ghastly! How absolutely BORING!

A new world order, a new age where is ETERNAL LIFE given will take place on this planet independent of my will or your will or the will of the WTS or the will of any other part of human society.

It already get forced through scientific advance alone.

And first of all, it is the will of a universal ruler called JHVH /YHWH.

In the new world order (what we are waiting for) we certainly have the possibility to find new extreme interesting technological skills nobody knows in the present.

e.g. think at what is discussed in
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21791&site=3

Maybe we have the opportunity the undertake travels in space and time we cannot imagine at all.

If - in the new world system - you feel, that eternal life is too boring for you, then it is no problem at all to change your boring personal circumstances.

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

In all the things that I have seen and heard from a lot of religions is that;

I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO HELL,
    I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN.......
    what I want is to just die and never know what was/could have been. Anything other than that, to me, is cruelty.

JW's say: "Religions of Christendom is wrong for stating you will go to Hell for not following God" or that they are wrong for stating you will not go to Heaven.

Yet, the JW's state, "there is no Hell" but have no qualms about saying "If you do not do what God wants......you will not live forever in a Paradise Earth"

What the f*** is the difference? Semantics. Pure and simple.....it is semantics.

Jw's nit pic upon many things such as this that I am sure that God would not give a s*** fit about.

• Erich
    Erich

DazedAndConfused wrote:

Yet, the JW's state, "there is no Hell" but have no qualms about saying "If you do not do what God wants......you will not live forever in a Paradise Earth" ..What the f*** is the difference?

I think you should get the chance to find out what is the difference at least for one or two years... Ask some prisoners who survived Hitler`s concentration camps... Maybe they can give advice to you..

Use your mind, man.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have a pretty good imagination, I could find plenty to do. So if I could live forever in a perfect world, hell ya count me in!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Wouldn't you rather be a free spirit souring the Universe?

Where did you get this idea from?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

You talkin' to me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit