Are there ex-jws who haven't read Confessions of a Teenage Jesus Jerk?

by mutinyinheaven 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mutinyinheaven
    mutinyinheaven

Every ex-jw who has read my novel of a love story based in the jws is blown away. There hasn't been one bad review, and it has been reviewed in the Boston Globe, San Francisco Chronicle, SF Weekly, Portland's weekly and daily newspaper and more. Publishers Weekly gave it a starred rating and it's optioned for a film through Hunting Lane, the same producers who brought you Blue Valentine and Half Nelson.

It's available all over North America at indie bookstores, Barnes & Noble and more.

If you buy it off of me directly and don't like it, I will refund upon return of book minus shipping and paypal costs.

www.tonydushane.com

If you're hoping for a Jane Austen JW romance novel, then please do not read. It's a face paced story that every JW relates to and gives to their "worldly friends" so they'll understand what it's like to be a JW without being preached to.

If you can't afford it, your local library should have a copy as most libraries in North America purchased copies.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Erm, this is advertising and it's not allowed on this site.

After all, you only seem to ever post on this board in order to advertise your book. It's not like you're a regular contributor to this site, eh?

And for your information, I haven't read your book. However, if you wish to send me a free copy, you are welcome to do so.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Publishers Weekly gave it a starred rating and it's optioned for a film through Hunting Lane, the same producers who brought you Blue Valentine and Half Nelson.

Who? What? Never heard of them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BTW, I did a quick perusal of your posts.

Every one of them, even if you posted on other people's threads, still contained a link to your book in your signature.

I just wonder, are you really that desperate to flog your book????????

• AGuest
    AGuest

You tell 'im, BP - LOLOLOLOL!

Peace,

SA, on her own...

• 00DAD
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Perhaps you should go around in a saturday morning leaving it with people free of charge and ask for donations.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

no not read it either, if you are giving it away free, i only read electronic book formate LOL

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

never read it

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think you'd like it, Found Sheep. You too, EntirelyPossible. It's a great read for anyone raised as a JW.

Broken Promises.... yeh, maybe it's not for you ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit