STEVE HASSAN coming to Cult Free Radio on November 19

by Mad Sweeney 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It always remains recorded on Ustream, so you can just hit up the channel any time via Ustream or Facebook. I am working on the youtube right now (cutting it into less-than ten-minute segments). And I still need to get the mp3 done before bed tonight, too.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JRK
    JRK

Thank you Mad Sweeney! I am glad that there is a place for quallity apostacontent.

JK

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

For anyone who wants to listen in or download the raw MP3, the links have been available on Ex-JW.com since around noon PST yesterday (Monday).

Here is the correct link. Show #11 is at the bottom of the list.

http://ex-jw.com/web-directory/cult-free-radio-archives-1-6

JV

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

JuanViejo2, I just noticed I had a typo on the date. It was aired on the 19th not the 18th. Thanks for hosting these.

I gave Steve Hassan the links, too, and he told me he'll send them out on his twitter feed. Way cool.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Stuff Sweeny!..

I`ll listen later on..

Many thanks to you and those who are helping you put on a Quality Talk Show..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Sweeney,

I'm always a day behind the rest of humanity. Sorry about the error - but it's fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

JV

• Violia
    Violia

Congrats Mad you prove it just takes one person to make a difference. I will be tuning in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit