Is this a Jw website or what?

by dropoffyourkeylee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

This website is odd. It seems to be the Witnesses, but maybe not? Honestly I don't know what to make of it

http://theyahwe.com/

• N.drew
    N.drew

Ask yourself what really is a "Jehovah's Witness". There is a religious type. We are not that kind. And there is the reality type, some of us hope we are that. Are you a Jehovah's Witness dear dropoffyourkeylee? Wecome!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Sorry, I was referring to this link:

http://theyahwe.com/

Does anyone know what this is?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

How is it odd?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

It seems to be in favor of the Witnesses in every way, but uses the name Yahowa's Community, and seems strangely out of date. For instance their Announcements says things like

During the month of December, the book What
    HasReligionDoneforMankind? and a booklet will be offered to truth-seeking people on a contribution of 50c.

and recommends reading the 1952 Yearbook.

Is this a splinter group or are they living in a time warp or what?

• hotspur
    hotspur

I believe this is an extreme example of "the latency of networks" LoL

Or quite possibly, this is the Approved (see Fred7777) website of JWs and has been posted from Outer Pleiades

• wobble
    wobble

It is as though it has dropped in from around 1952, it is weird. The Pleiedes are not that far away are they ? did this bounce off asteroid YU55 ?

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Ah the Outer Plaiedes.

I spent a wonderful leave there a few years ago. Made friends with a two headed Yorup from Tanges 9.

Dont think he was a jdub though. He drank to much. Then again................

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Looks kinda JW.... but not approved by the GB....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Is anything approved by the GB? it seems like if u fart in the wrong direction, there's a WT about it:

Farting. Is it approved by God?

Farting. Does it have a place in modern times?

Farting. What did the early Christians believe?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit