Are you naughty??

by safe4kids 17 Replies latest social relationships

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses.
    WHAT A LETDOWN!!!! LoL I definitely need to work on my Evil side.

Boozy

• ISP
    ISP

Completely.....nice. How boring! lol!

ISP

• patio34
    patio34
    Is that a halo we see? You're as good as gold — a true saint.

I knew it! I was very conservative even before being a dub.

Pat

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You're better than bad, but not quite as good as it gets. Lying and cheating to get ahead isn't your style, but an occasional one-night stand isn't out of the question.

I am BORING.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • safe4kids
    safe4kids

Alright already!!!! Something is definitely wrong with this test!!! Sheesh, I've taken it twice, and even fudging a bit, I can't get on the naughty meter!!!

Besides, if it says that MommieDark and Tyydyy aren't naughty....OMG!! What's the world coming to??!!!

Dana

edited: Oops! Read yours wrong Tyy...LOLOL...maybe it's accurate after all!

• Xena
    Xena

You're On the Verge
    We won't call the Vice Squad quite yet, but you're just a few crazy nights away from officially becoming "naughty." You've broken your share of rules — maybe had a few flings, taken some serious risks, embellished the truth every now and again to save your skin — but you're still nice when it counts. If it's dangerous, cruel, or really illegal, chances are you haven't done it. Which is probably just as it should be. We all like to walk on the wild side now and then (it can be so much fun to be bad!), but it's important to strike a balance and keep your urges in check. You're doing pretty darn well so far — keep up the good work!

lol you want some naughty lessons safe????

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

According to the test I am on the verge. I am leaning slightly twords naughty.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    lol you want some naughty lessons safe????

Thanks for the offer Xena, but I really believed I didn't need any lessons! *Sniff* I thought I was truly naughty already!! How demoralizing!

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit