Are you naughty??

by safe4kids 17 Replies latest social relationships

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ok, time for another quiz, if anyone's interested... http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/nice_or_naughty.jsp

But I hafta go back and take it again, coz it said I'm pretty tame!!! Obviously, there was a glitch in the processing of my answers! [>:(]

Dana

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Kinda fun. I got:

"Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses. "

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

What a let-down: Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses.

It must be the damned "be nice pills" I'm taking.

Skipper

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Is that a halo we see? You're as good as gold — a true saint. We'll expect to find your name at the top of Santa's "nice" list this year. Get the full scoop on your nice nature — sign up with Emode

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

nice naughty

Bad but not terrible, you're definitely wild at heart. Fortunately, you don't act on all your impulses. Get the full scoop on your naughty nature — sign up with Emode!

Damn! you have to be a PIG on this test just to be considered naughty.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I got smack in the middle, but I went and took the love test to see who was my celebrity match...it was my hottie...Matthew McConaughey!!!!

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

I always thought I was pretty wicked, but acording to this I'm just middlin bad. Shee-it. Gotta try harder!

"You're better than bad, but not quite as good as it gets. Lying and cheating to get ahead isn't your style, but an occasional one-night stand isn't out of the question."

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Something is wrong with this test! I know I'm a nice guy. I know I'm just a little naughty but this is what they said about me.

You're a Wild Thing!
    You were born to be bad. Naughty by nature, you've tried everything at least once and aren't afraid to get your hands — or the rest of you — dirty when opportunity knocks. Whether that means plotting for a promotion at work or toying with somebody's affections, you're willing to break the rules. As long as you're having fun and getting ahead, anything goes. And it is fun to defy convention every once in a while, but you're walking a tightrope here. Every once in a while, try listening to that little angel on your shoulder who keeps saying "no!" — it's okay to be nice sometimes. In the meantime, keep being bad and enjoy yourself. Just don't throw caution entirely to the wind.

How am I going to get any women in the sack if I don't have my nice guy image. This is terrible. Oh wait! Naughty girls like naughty guys right?

TimB

• flower
    flower

I got "You're better than bad, but not quite as good as it gets. Lying and cheating to get ahead isn't your style, but an occasional one-night stand isn't out of the question."

[:|]
    flower

• backout2nite
    backout2nite

Hmmmm, I got bad but not terrible,
    wild at heart.

I can live with that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit