Is this an anti-JW website?

by keyser soze 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Oh damn.

I didn't realise.

I'll just go and rip a branch off the willow tree and give myself a damned good thrashing.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Are you kidding me???...all these lost years posting on here and talking to you Apostates!...I am appalled.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You mean this isn't the official Botchtower website?

• MrDarkKnight
    MrDarkKnight

@KEYSER...I am sorry but how STUPID can you be? This is the kind of site you are warned to AVOID! How can you call us vile when you are not even supposed to be here! I am tired of active Witnesses coming here and judging. If you don't like the forum, then follow the orders of your masters and STAY THE HELL AWAY! You are in VIOLATION of your orders you SELF-RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!

OK...I feel better now.

MDK

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

No, this is Faithful and Discrete Slave's specially approved web site, where special pioneers go for advanced training in defense against false religion. Where else could they go, to learn how to resist ear-tickling opposers when they are out in field service six days a week? Until you can survive at JWN, you aren't ready for work in unassigned territory. Posting on JWN is as good as a college degree in Apostate tactics!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I guess apologist and apostate sounds similar...

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

MDK....KEYSER is just having a little fun. The giveaway, if you were not familiar with his viewpoint on the WTs, was the fact that it took him 4 years to realize this site wasn't kosher.

Edit: Oops! It just occurred to me that you might be about as serious as he is.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i strongly disagree with all the above posts.

this is an Jehovah's Witness information site. just because a few bad apples posts some anti-jdub(whoops) material doesn't mean you have to lump us all into that bunch.

many outstanding outspoken heartfelt jdubs(dang) come here to post frequently, offering thier opinions and society backed information for us to enjoy and respond to, which we do in our own ways.eggnogg,manny,maze,misery, are a few outspoken jdubs(slipped sorry) you can ask questions to and they will try to assist you as best as the spirit directs them to.

but to say we are all anti-jdub(okay i think he's doing it on purpose) would be a blanket statement that many of us don't deserve.

in fact, many posters here are quite up to date on current teaching to help you out, like the sodomite resurrection hope debate, the newest almost blood you can take, and clear things up for you regarding 607 b.c.e.

keep reading the posts and i'm sure you'll understand everything completely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit