Is this an anti-JW website?

by keyser soze 37 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

When I registered here over 4 years ago I thought it would be a good place to interact with like-minded Christians who loved Jehovah as much as I do. But after reading some of the posts on here I'm beginning to believe that the sentiment on here is largely anti-witness. I justed wanted to tell you all what vile and hateful people you are.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thank you , hating the WTS. and exposing the damage it causes people is impart a wholesome endeavor full of personal

integrity and compassion toward humanity.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

really? how do I delete all my posts?

• flipper
    flipper

KEYSER- LOL ! You got my wife and me cracking up ! If I see one more thread like this - I'll start pulling my fingernails out with tweezers ! Please know that I hold you in the highest regard ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mamalove
    mamalove

Makes you wonder why such fulfilled Christians of the only true religion would even want to turn on the computer to hang with other Witnesses when they have a plethora of awesomeness at their KH 3 times a week!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

perfectly understandable mistake sometimes it just takes years and then one day you hit yourself upside the head and you say "what was I thinking"

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

funny and that only took you over4,000 posts to notice

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I'm sorry!!! I love Jesus & Jesus loves me.
    But Jehovah's Organization kicked me out
    Because i didnt see HIM come 1914.Sorry you dont love us.
    But now everybody on here( most) have been allowed by GOD to think
    for them selves,dont have to listen to men.If they dont want to "LOVE"
    the teachings of the WT they are allowed, or any other thought process
    I still love the people in the JW's but the TOP DOGS!!!! are teachers of HATE!!!
    Dont think like them

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm shocked and stunned ...is this site still not approved by Jehovah (aka WTS)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Keyser, I'm a-gonna slap you silly!!!

Oh, wait....

Mouthy's here...

I'll ask HER to slap you silly - you SillyBilly!!!

[waves "Hi!!" at Mouthy...]

And here's a little something for Mouthy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit