I think this is real, a boardgame for JW's- House 2 House

by OnTheWayOut 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

I'm pretty shocked that the call their website theocraticgames.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I just got it in the mail today, I cant wait to play it with my apostate buddys.

elder-schmelder

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

ES, that's a riot. If you love it, it's just in time to order another for a Christmas present for a loved one.

• JRK
    JRK

DISFELLOWSHIPPED - do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

JK

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Do you have to dress in "meeting clothes" to play? Do the guys loose points if his suit isn't ill-fitting polyester? Do the gals loose points if she wears denim and (God forbid) bare legs?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Does the X box version have Death Ray eyes to zap apostates?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    DISFELLOWSHIPPED - do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Leave your piece on the board in plain view and all others are to turn their heads and pretend you are not there as they pass.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Lol at Jeffro

This is real , cost 30 Euros, about £25.00 from Ministry Gallery..

I wonder if the WTS have any copyright issues since they use the NWT and "Reasoning Book" all the time? I would bet that they did not give permission.

This has to be the dullest board game of all time. I can imagine a zealous dad but kids just bore out of their heads wondering why they have to rack their brains for scripture answers when they could be watching t v !

BTW 99% of grown dubs do not want to talk about IT when they are together, let alone the young ones.............

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's your birthday! Collect $15 from every player and give it back to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit