Parallel universes?

by sleepy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, some days I think I'm living in a parallel universe!

• sleepy
    sleepy

I seem to be coming more to the belief that ultimatly things are explainable.At least by our brains.
    In fact why should our brain have the capability to understand things it has no way of measuring?

Another thing, althought it may be true that there are other types of universe that still doesn't mean all things are possible just spread out over different universes like was claimed in the programme.
    There is a difference between all things concievable and all things possible and we don't know what all things possible are so we carnt say that any thing can happen , just as long as it is somewere else.

But putting that aside what I found very interesting was the thought that the particles we are made of exist between our universe and others.
    So if there are universes slightly different or even very different and these universes can sometimes mix ,how do we know that part of ourselves doesn't exist in other different universes?
    Maybe when we die we live then in another universe, or when people see visions or ghost this is an experiense of other universes , or God , angels or aliens.
    There we are back to what people have believed for thousands of years , when they needed alternate universes to explain things.
    Could human intuistion have been right all along?

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

As I stare up at the night sky and think of the half a trillion stars in the galaxy I live in and then the half a trillion other galaxies in our know PHYSICAL universe,,, I have to ask,,,,,Isn't that enough to keep you occupied for a long enough time?

Norval

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Parallel universe? Did anyone ever see that Seinfeld episode about Elaine's other friends???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit