I found it!

by N.drew 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

You're making absolutely no sense. Step away from the computer.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I didn't get that N.Drew - pls explain

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

There you go with your absolutes again EP. Do you hear yourself?

I didn't say anything in terms of absolutes. I said they TEND to make absolutely no sense, not that they always do. There you go with your grammar problems again.

You are so right EP alcohol swaps are a modern invention sort of kind of. You want a comma? Put it in yourself.

Case in point. This makes absolutely no sense.

EP, wrong spelling? Fix it yourself, if it matters. Oh, sorry, poor thing, got no imagination? A pity, really.

And you just seconded your own motion. This makes no sense either.

Do not open the paper, the alcohol is there for an emergency (when needed) Do I have to say tree of life?

Open it because you just need to know, then the alcohol dries quickly (very quickly) and it becomes good for nothing.

Bed bug, Ep, all the trolls, if you don't know what an alcohol prep swab is, then (can I say) shut up.

And you just used to the power of three to confirm it. You aren't making sense.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Because you have been programmed to believe or of course to reject the belief that the tree of life is a different tree then the tree of knowledge. Got proof? Or that other thing proof for an unbelieved thing..... I believe the tree of life is the tree of knowledge. But I can be convinced otherwise. Wanna try?

• N.drew
    N.drew

I can't make sense of this:* *but it is what Jesus would have done, what you did. Thank you. I like clarity!

And you just used to the power of three to confirm it.
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

But I can be convinced otherwise. Wanna try?

Sorry, I don't speak Batshit Crazy languange.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This makes sense?

Sorry, I will clarify. Three times in a row you made no sense whatsoever. Three is typically used for emphasis and I was alluding to that.

Sorry if my minor grammatical typo scared or confused you.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Are you trolling me? because that is what it feels like. Who is your boss? I am going back to fix my question.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

My boss? Satan, of course. Lord of Darkness, Ruler of Hell, Prince of Death, Bringer of War, Grammar Nazi, Most High Ruler of Internally Consistent Logic.

• N.drew
    N.drew
    @ You're making absolutely no sense. Step away from the computer.

RIF Can you not imagine anything that loses it's original purpose once the seal is removed? I can think of many things, but the swab is the only thing I can think of that becomes useless after opening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit