Secret Santa 2011

by nugget 49 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Awww CL! The postman probably pinched it!

Peace

• nugget
    nugget

The closing date for applications is 28th November 2011. This will allow the draw to take place on 1st December 2011 and secret Santas to be notified. If you do not want to send international post please can you also let me know (Nugget) so that I can ensure you receive a recipient based in your country or as close as possible. Please PM me with your postal name and address to allow your secret santa to know where to send to.

Participants will be allocated a person to send to. The person who you are sending to will not be the same person who sends you a gift.

Gifts should not cost more than $15, £10. If you do have an international parcel it can cost almost as much to post heavy items so bear this in mind when shopping. This is our chance to be creative and generous and have a little fun. Once the secret Santa is off the blocks we will start a hint thread where people can express a preference for colour or type of gift etc to make it a little easier for those who have to shop. Myself and the kids are excited at the prospect of being Santas little helpers and look forward to receiving the PMs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them on this thread.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Please include me. What a wonderful idea! Do you post suggestions for appropriate gifts?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh, what the hell. Count me in.

• clarity
    clarity

While you're at it, why not copy this lovely holiday scene and send it out as your Xmas card this year?

Your friends and family may be surprised! I'ts not apostate!

{lovelylil posted it 5yrs ago}

http://watchthetower.net/bethelxmas.html

clarity

• sizemik
    sizemik
    at the comment "I am not allcool" . . . BP

@BP . . . allcool (abbrev) = Iamallcool (poster) . . . I believe you throw rocks on his roof occasionally?

@Clarity . . . thanks for link hehe.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Size,

You have a PM.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yes please include me again this year !

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks for the help BP . . . it will be fun I think.

I'm not familiar with Kris Kringle . . . who is he? Sounds like something to do with potato chips?

ED: No worries, I googled. Never played that game either.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL, I prefer Smith's Crisps Salt & Vinegar chips.

Here is an explanation of Secret Santa/Kris Kringle etc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Santa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit