Secret Santa 2011

by nugget 49 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Last year I coordinated Secret Santa for JWN and am happy to do so again. however I would like to get organised sooner rather than later since international postage means that santas need to be allocated by the end of November to ensure that presents can be despatched in good time for christmas.

If you wish to participate please let me know and indicate whether you are happy to post internationally or whether you would prefer someone in the same country.

I know it's early to start thinking all things christmas but this gives us plenty of time to shop and take advantage of offers.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sounds like fun . . . celebrating Christmas with my JWN friends would be just peachy.

Count me in. Postage is cheap enough if you buy something tiny.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yes count me in!

Sending you a pm.

Peace

• blondie
    blondie

Count us in too...do you still have our info? Blondie

• mummatron
    mummatron

I'm happy to do it and don't mind paying International postage either. Will PM you my details.

I'm a member of an online mum's club and we do Secret Santa using Elfster. It is so much fun!

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

Absolutely! I only have a couple of people to give gifts to, so this would be a great addition.

• Found Sheep
  • watersprout
    watersprout

Bump for nugget.

Peace

• isojourn
    isojourn

Count me in!

• nugget
    nugget

great to see so much enthusiasm. I do have last years list but may need to dig it out. Been sewing christmas decorations all day so getting in the festive mood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit