Did you ever think.....'Why Don't We Kill Off the Anointed'?

by Diest 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I wondered why would they want medical help if they knew they would rule as kings. If they were to leave a poverty and pain for something better why would they go for life saving surgeries and treatments?

EXACTLY. Let God's Will take place............

DOC

• wobble
    wobble

I never thought of that one, but when talking to a MS some time after I had left, I suggested to him that the best thing he could do for the people he called on was shoot them between the eyes, that way they would go straight to the Noo System, whereas if they rejected his paltry effort to convert them , they would die at Armageddon.

Similar line of thought to yours Diest, but I must steal your idea and mention it to the next JW I talk to !

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I bet the GB 2 would like to kill off a few thousand of them - it would help them save face with the ever increasing annointed numbers.

• Diest
    Diest

Well the GB does not know who is more mentally diseased, those who are new and partake, or us Apostates....Who would Jehu slay first?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw, now why would we want to pick on those poor, "emotionally unstable", deluded people like that....

But lemme tell you - if they ever come after me, I'm a'gonna make 'em regret it!!!

Zid

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Diest - I think that would make a good Question to the Readers...

Dear Brothers,

Who do you feel has the bigger mental dilemma, the mentally ill anointed, or the mentally diseased apostates?

Waiting with a humble mind and disposition for your holy spirit backed response.

Hugs and Kisses,

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit