Comic relief from Cornwall

by THE GLADIATOR 24 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

That would be awesome, bs, Celty could take us on an awesome tour,, mmm, scallops!!! Best fresh out of the water ,,, ah, getting hungry.

You're right ...will get foot fixed first,,, then make $$$$, then travel. :)

t

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Well you seem to show a surprising interest in Cornwall which pleases me. If you do go it is best to wait until next spring as the warm season is now over. In the USA there is nothing to compare with the Cornish coast line and its many tiny fishing ports.

If you live in the UK and visit Cornwall I suggest that you join the National Trust for £80 for a year for a joint membership. It is a charitable trust that preserves many of our best grand houses and gardens. Entry and parking are all free to members. The cost was almost recovered on just this holiday.

While others fumble for money at the entrance to historic houses, we are warmly welcomed like congregation members. Now I feel I belong to something again and my life has a purpose. I have even bought a shoulder bag displaying the Trust logo, so that people know I have a heart and belong to an important organisation.

Happy holidays.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Cornwall is the place for good food, beaches and rather a lot of rain. Personally I would recommend Mr B's ice cream parlour in Hayle, the finest ice cream in the UK.

• watersprout
    watersprout

I love Cornwall! It helps all my family live down there!

Peace

• mamalove
    mamalove

I am not a Brit, but we had friends from Cornwall, I cannot remember their last name, but their names are Ron and Angela. Anyone know a JW couple that travels a bit and has those first names?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit