The JWs in the crowd gasped in Australian court..

by koolaid-man 40 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Koolaid -

Your thread was actually more helpful to me, as it stated things simply and clearly. (Barb's post didnt quite go into the same detail, unless I missed later posts that did)

Your thread was also simple.

Thanx

Only a Jdub would accuse you of having selfish motives for reposting this info... Seen it on here soo often over the last eleven years. Same thing happens to Leo - she posts her research because she "craves the praise and admiration of men", not because she is eager to promote knowledge and informed comment.

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Same thing happens to Leo - she posts her research because she "craves the praise and admiration of men",

not because she is eager to promote knowledge and informed comment.....HB

Koolaidman is not comparable to Leo..Leo rocks..

Barbs thread has been on the 1st page for twelve days..

There was no need for a Cut and paste of a Thread already on the 1st page..

Adding a comment to the original thread would have been the polite thing to do..

Just my .02..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Outie Honey -

I have been off the board for a few days. Barbs Thread is sooo far back now I cant even be bothered hunting for it. So this thread is a welcome "easement", as the Elizabethans called it.

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Hammy..

Nice to have you back..

Barbs thread has been pretty popular..It`s made the 1st page every day so far..

Slips back to page 2 or 3..Then right back on top..

I think the next court date is Nov.4..

It should get interesting..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• imfreeimfree
    imfreeimfree

Next court date is Nov 8

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Are there any transcripts of this hearing?? This would appear as heresay to most JWs. Any video footage of them saying there is no FDS? If not...relaying this to a witness (from an apostate) is moot.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/217233/1/Victoria-Australia-Report-on-Oct-11th-hearing-involving-Steven-Unthank

First, the OP in thie thread is an EXACT cut and paste of Barbara's thread. A plagiarism if you will. Oh wait! kool-aid man added an UNDERLINE to "A massive gasp" so I guess he didn't just plagiarise Barbara's post <eye roll>.

Oh, and that thread was just posted on 2 hours ago.

RagingBull, apparently the Magistrates record the audio of these hearings and they are not transcribed (at least not immediately or for public consumption). Oz made a post that the recordings are free to those involved in the case but are $55 per case (and "case" wasn't defined) to anyone not involved.

One would hope that Mr.Unthank would obtain the recordings (for free since he's involved) and some day share their contents with the public. Right now, though, he's in the thick of it so we either have to pony up funds or wait.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/217233/1/Victoria-Australia-Report-on-Oct-11th-hearing-involving-Steven-Unthank

• JRK
    JRK

GASP

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have duplicated stories because I didn't know someone already shared them. I am okay with that.

But Rick, please leave the credible stories to the credible people who post them to inform us instead of posting them to call us to your circus.

I hope you will read my post and then NOT add in here that some people involved will "tell all" this Saturday on the call-in. I just have to believe you are trying to sneak in on Barb's sincerity and pretending not to be a ringmaster, but then when we least expect it, Johnnie will have some insider information on why the Governing Body is shaking in their boots (besides all the other reasons they shake).

But I also like JRK's short answer above: "GASP"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-23dRHOslYI8/Tl7vgsNmkQI/AAAAAAAAE5M/zyuin4ymNWo/s1600/JustSayNo1.jpeg

To Six Screens..

Cult Free Radio..

http://ct.iscute.com/graphics/wset7/rockon.gif

...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit