How did you do it?

by GeneM 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• GeneM
    GeneM

As much as I tell people "for the love of god fade!" I don't regret the DA letter for a second. Now all of them know, hey he didn't just sin and get kicked out, he didn't drift away because he couldn't cut it, he typed up a letter, licked a stamp and walked the fuck out head held high.

I never heard of a single DA in all my time in ( from age 4 to 27 ) it's the hardest thing I ever did and the thing I'm most proud of as a person. It sickens me that it's the exact thing my family now thinks I'm deserve to die because of.

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

The "Depression Card" does not work so well, if you are highly skilled in services 'the friends' need or want. If a brother or sister is unable to provide 'gainfull' services to the brotherhood, the d-card will work very well, you will fade away. Hide any skills you have, there are those, who might want to call in a favor, even if you have faded away. Watch what you post, my former friend stayed up late, looking for apostates to hand deliver. What joy came over this man, when he would locate a "basher or complainer."

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I told my Elders I was going to move to spanish. I do NOT understand spanish. Therefore my fade has worked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit