Dreams can bring back pain.....

by NoRegrets 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Ha ha ha 'back pain' that really made me giggle!

As for the dreams...yes mine are at least once a week, often painful and heartbreaking. They were more often and worse so I'm presuming it improves with time?

Loz x

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

since leaving I have not had these sort of dreams, it was when I was in that the nightmares occured.

Once I dreamt I was at the meeting in my PJs

another I was at school & I was being shot at bcos of the 'great tribulation'

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I wish what I was going through right now was a dream.

But,NoRegrets,sorry you had to relive the pain.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I have nightmares sometimes that my wife is making me go to a district convention for some unknown reason. Sitting in my chair as it's starting, and wigging out when the cult-talk starts. I know I can't do 3 days, but I don't want to cause a fight. It must suck for people who are actually in this situation.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I've had dreams about being back in bethel... very disturbing. But very happy to wake up afterward.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I've bad JW dreams even as a JW! They seem to be the same as they were then, usually I'm wearing something inappropriate (like I'm missing clothing) and I'm trying to hide it and I'm at the back of the KH and a certain elder I used to know would be giving the talk and telling everyone to stay away from me and look at what sister so-and-so (me) has on, the BLATANT disrespect she has towards Jeeehohvah!! It sounds funny to me now but I can assure you those dreams have always given me the creeps. I have ones like those or that I'm about to get DF'd or hauled into the elder's room and such.

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

That's very vivid! I usually dream more about my family that I mostly miss who are trapped in the WT. The dreams start with frustrated arguing and often escalate into violence between me and my father (who I frankly don't miss).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit