Dreams can bring back pain.....

by NoRegrets 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

Anyone else have dreams about their JW relatives they've had to leave behind. It's always hard because the dreams are always vivid and tense with fighting/arguing. Anyone else have this a lot? It can really be a black cloud on that day after. I'm afraid today is one of those days......

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

On a regular basis.... My last one I was in my Holloween costume at a Convention and eveyone turned there backs to me....

• Bella15
    Bella15

Those dreams are awful, they drained you emotionally ...

I used to have recurrent dreams in which I replayed all the unmet emotional needs, feelings of abandoment, resentment towards my mom, and many other awful feelings. In my dreams my mom wouldn't give in a bit, same lack of compassion, mercy, just coldness and the look in her face that she didn't care, that she was so superior than me, like she was in a different dimension and didn't hear my crying, pleadings, begging, I would fight with her but she didn't even react to that ... I don't wish these type of dreams to anybody because the next day one feels also guilty because you have fought your mom.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

I have had them often. I hate being taken to a place(emotionally) that I didnt want to be then you have this journey to get out. I have a tendency to stuff/bury emotions so having being placed in a place I have been intentional avoiding really pisses me off. And you cant just leave as fast as you got there. It really is a journey to get away from these awful emotions. For me being able to talk to someone has helped the most. And I hate being all needy. It is like hating to ask for help yet asking is the only way it get it.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Found Sheep

Holloween costume at a Convention

I'm not trying to be nasty or upset you or anyone else, but i LMAO

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Finally... It is funny!!!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

That's cool it is funny, glad you see the funny side, as many plp are still very sensative with some of the things they are experienceing

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Na... it's been a bit over 3 years time to LOL

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

When I first clicked on this thread I thought it was about Back Pain caused by dreams LOL

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well back at you!!! that made me LOL "back pain"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit