Kingdumb maladies stuck in your head...

by Leto 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

For some reason I've been humming, "to god, we are dedicated..." I used to love that song, it would make me cry at the assembly!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Fadeaway- I was just looking for that video when I started reading the thread! 1:18 is hilarious when they start singing the fast part of the song!

I just think of that video now when an old JW song pops into my head...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Serenity - me too I'd always get a tear.... now I'd cry for real seeing all the new sheep going to the slauter baptism....

• JeffT
    JeffT

When I saw the thread title I knew my name was going to show up somewhere.

Somebody with better poetry skills than mine should rewrite the lyrics for the benefit of the board.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Yes Jefft you are to blame!!!!

• Girlie
    Girlie

Fade_away, why did you post that video? You have me sitting at my desk crying with laughter. LMAO

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

So Glad to say.................

the Only Hell Song I remember is House To House also....

Never even tried to sing those Horrible Songs....

Stood with the Songbook open thinking......... "should've gone Pee Pee"

• ranmac
    ranmac

I remember my mom used to say, the best way to get rid of an irritating song stuck in your head is to think of a kingdom melody. Kinda like punching yourself in the balls to get rid of your headache.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Its so hard to get those things out of your head! The most annoying thing ever. All these years. Its so hard to get it out. Mind controlling songs!

• JAFO
    JAFO

It took over 20 years "out" but those damn songs finally stopped popping into my head.. 'til you buggers started this thread.. thanks a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit