Kingdumb maladies stuck in your head...

by Leto 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leto
    Leto

I had a dream last night that I went to a meeting. The speaker announced we were going to sing the "we're jehovah's witnesses" song, to which I said an audible "dear god" which got a bunch of dirty looks from other people sitting by me. So now I'm awake, sipping my coffee, and I have "we're jehovah's witnesses" stuck in my head. What a way to start your day :(

• Alfred
    Alfred

My brother in law went to the kingdom hall about 3 or 4 times (over 20 years ago as a kid)... His nanny was a JW... he still drives me crazy singing "From House to House"... he does it to try to make me laugh and it used to... now it's just annoying...

• wobble
    wobble

Its called an "earworm" when asong gets stuck in your head, if you allow it to go on too long it burrows in to your brain until it drops out of the other side !

I don't get the god-awful Kingdumb Maladies any more, but it still happens with annoying adverisiing jingles and such, of course, that is what that industry wants.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Watch how you walk, damn you JeffT for starting that thread that song went around my head all damn day LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Plinky plonky in jehovah's service plinky we have joys beyond compaaaaaaaare.

Plinky plonky punkly plonky plink plink yadda dadda something something fair.......(?)

......................or.......................

Yaaaaaah daaaah jehovah's service, this world will never swerviss.

..............or..........................

lllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrruuuuuuus lay sleeeeeeeeeeeping something something grave!

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Oh punkofnice why'dya do it to me?

The plinky plinkly one...

In the service of our god Jehovah
    We have joys that are beyond comparrrrrrrre
    For unselfishly we preach the good news
    so that others may our comfort sharrrrrre

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sapphy - Just shows how close my attention to the words were...........NOT!!

We're jehovah's wiiiiiiittttnesssssses

We speak out in feeeeeeaaaaarlessness

Ours is the god of troooooooooooooooo prophecyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

stay alive in '75!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Usually, when I have those dreams of being at the Kingdumb Hell, it is some new Kingdumb malady. Since I never heard any of them, something usually gets made up--rarely does it stick long enough to do any damage. The old Kingdumb maladies rarely cause much problems these days--I have enough of those Christmas songs I used to dread going to corrupt those "files" enough so they don't last long.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oh, Shulamite maiden, so lovely and fair.

Your spiritual beauties are many and rare.

Unyealding as Sheol smothing something be

Something something stay alive in 75

• fade_away
    fade_away

Song 66 in this video sounds hilarious!!! It starts at 0:43 sec into the video. There's another one at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcdCYf0Xo0&feature=channel_video_title

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit