Yes It's Happened Again....Gagged By The System Damn

by finallysomepride 121 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

ziddina: I just wanna' be sure I got it straight, is the noodly appendage the tiny little thing between Adam's legs?

And how were you touched by it?

Inquiring minds wanna' know!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I think Adem stole my EX's......

• finallysomepride
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

well.... this is a trend for you???? therapy may be cheaper for you???

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

not today I've got 50 49 left & I have to got to work soon

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I just wanna' be sure I got it straight, is the noodly appendage the tiny little thing between Adam's legs?
    And how were you touched by it?
    Inquiring minds wanna' know! ..."

Come to look at it, Adam's 'appendage' is kinda small, isn't it???

But I was - the saying was referring to the "Flying Spagetti Monster's" noodley appendage, with which he/she/it has created all things...

All Hail His Noodley Goodness!!

[and I want extra parmesan with that!!]

• moshe
    moshe
    what happened to moshe? hit & run

Since you asked- I have been busy following the investigations our our esteemed POTUS -

The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock," according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

• designs
    designs

How much did Sheriff Arpaio get paid for wetting the appetites of the Tea-ers. 'I can't talk to much about it' is the guy trying out for the cover of National Enquirer.

• moshe
    moshe

While it is likely that 99.99% of the public believes Obama has told the truth about his identity documents, sometimes the minority opinion turns out to be right.

Does anyone remember Harry Markopolos, the amateur fraud investigator? Probably not. For ten years he submitted evidence of a massive crime to a government agency- his evidence was ignored, as the crime was so huge that, well, it just couldn't possibly be true. Too many smart and very wealthy people trusted this man, for anyone to take the allegations that he was a crook seriously. Ten years is a long time to be the lone wolf- the experts all dissmissed his allegations, even laughed at him behind his back. Who was the man who had pulled off a 30 year crime and had never been caught? Why it was Bernie Madoff, the 65 billion dollar stock fund ponzi swindler. Once the evidence of the crime was public, Harry's proof then was as obvious as the egg on the faces of the SEC officials who had been played for a stooge by Bernie. If Bernie could have used privacy laws to shield his records from examination by law enforcement, then he might have avoided going to prison.

• designs
    designs

Sheriff Arpario has YouTube video of the Midwife, The Honorable Unbukumbiaski, swearing on a stack of Quran's that she bit through the umbilical cord of The President that dark and lonely night all those years ago Lolopaluuzi Kenya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit