Yes It's Happened Again....Gagged By The System Damn

by finallysomepride 121 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I've used up my 100 posts again, I promise this will be the only NEW THREAD THAT I CAN'T REPLY ON this time LOL

See my Avatar.

& to all you nasty monkeys, dragons, cat lovers & others out there

still thinking

Gladd puddytatt has come home

Kevin

FSP

• sizemik
    sizemik

The cat came back? . . . that's cool.

Happy day still thinking . . .

• ziddina
    ziddina

DON'T blame the dragon!!!

The only time I run out of posts - is when I re-post someone else's thread to clean out all the - uh - trollgunk...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hee heee.... You can't post any more posts for a few hours????

Heee heee heee heee....

I think I can 'decorate' this thread, while you're gone...

If I have time, dammit...

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes she did sizemik....1:30am...meowing outside my door!!!!....Yayyyyyyyy...little bugger....grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL

I have 3 posts left AGAIN....geessssh finallysomeprid...talking to you is making me speachless....grrrrr...grrrrr....2 now!!!

Awwww...that puddy tat reminds me of my old girl...I had her for 18 years...she chewed an electrical wire and burt her mouth out when she was little...had half a jaw, tongue poked out all the time...and dribbled everywhere....fur was constantly wet and sticky....god I loved that cat.

• ziddina
    ziddina

What is it with cats and electrical cords???

Still Thinking, do NOT waste a post trying to answer that!!!

My brat Smokey - the one that you said looks like your other cat - has chewed so MANY electrical cords in our house that we've had to replace ALL the cables on our TVs - THREE TIMES!!

Now everything is encased in aluminum foil, electricians' tape and duct tape - speaking of which, I'd better go check the cord to the fan in the bedroom AND the cord to the electric heater under the waterbed - he's chewed BOTH of those down to the wires, in the past...

Our house looks like we're expecting an alien invasion... Our wiring has its 'tin-foil hats' on...

I call Smokey a "land-shark" - since he seems drawn to electrical currents...

• N.drew
    N.drew

I saw the picture. What the hell was it?

• ziddina
  • ziddina
  • blondie
    blondie

That's 100 posts in one day?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit