Blood Card Scans for 2001, 2002

by AlanF 30 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

I want to invite readers to carefully compare the differences in wording between the '99 and '01 versions of the card. Why do you think the Society pulled the plug on the new card?

AlanF

• Julie
    Julie

Ah good work Alan. Exposing the WT world to all the world to see. Who could ask for more? This clearly demonstrates, on a global scale, the control this Publishing Co. wants over it's unfortunate followers. Thanks for keeping us up on the Big Picture stuff.

Regards,
    Julie

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Alan, when you say

carefully compare the differences in wording between the '99 and '01 versions of the card

do you actually mean to compare the 2001 vrs 2002 cards?

• AlanF
    AlanF

: do you actually mean to compare the 2001 vrs 2002 cards?

Essentially, yes. I was referring to the printing date shown on the lower left corner of each card. The '99 printing date card was used in 2001; the '01 printing date card was going to be used in 2002 but was aborted.

AlanF

• gravedancer
  • Gozz
    Gozz

Thanks AlanF.

Thanks gravedancer for those links.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I remember having a telephone conversation with a friend and he said, after you post something like this you just have to sit back and snicker.

There is a lot of stuff that still needs exploring in the doctrine. There are many medical journals and other information.

I will look at these scans very closely Alan. To me it shows evidence of a human not being allowed to use his/her free will. These cards are one of the many tools that the WTS uses to "control the environment" to hurt the innocent in these cases.

Thanks for this Alan.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Alan,

An invitation?

From the 2001 (printed in 1999)

And will accepts nonblood volume expanders (such as dextran, saline or Ringer’s solution, or hetastarch) and other nonblood management.
    From the 2002 (printed in 2001)
    I will accept nonblood expanders and pharmaceuticals that control hemorrhage and stimulate the production of red blood cells and other nonblood management
    Does a pharmaceutical include a "hemoglobin" product made from cow's (bovine) blood that was banned when the "card" was printed in 1999?

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Why was this card taken back....

...hmmm.....

Was it because they forgot to add the word "volume" between the word "nonblood" and the word "expanders"?

Is it because the cow's (bovine) hemoglobin product (HemoPure made by Biopure) and the human hemoglobin blood product made by PolyHeme does not actually "control hemorrhage and stimulate the production of red blood cells"? These products actually just replace a red blood cell to get oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. And of course both are allowed by the Watchtower since June 15, 2000?

hawk

• Neo
    Neo

This change in the blood cards didn't get the attention it deserved. They were about to turn a little more liberal on the blood issue but backed off. It shows that the blood issue is a lot more messy than it seems to be in Watchtower Land.

The blood fraud has be so thouroughly exposed that even WT officials themselves don't believe their own doctrine. Some would like to change the doctrine more quickly than others.

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit