Blood Card Scans for 2001, 2002

by AlanF 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Alan: This is great. I see someone caught the "allogenic" term being added in. But, I am equally humored by the term "Informed" decision. Of any rule, policy, or belief among Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the least informed about "Blood" issue. A Rank & File JW could cream the Society in court if they only understood how "uninformed" and "misled" they are with respect to blood. Thanks again.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Alan,

Thanks for posting these. It's really hard for me to believe that, at one time, I might have ("might" being the operative word here!) sacrificed one of my children to this insane policy. As it was, I did come very close to losing my sister to it. It totally gives me the willies when I think about it!

Praise dog I didn't, praise dog all day long!

Dana

• Gozz
    Gozz

Thanks very much, AlanF. These are the cards they didn't distribute, what I'd been looking for. An elder denied they were ever printed, he denied the insertion of the 'allogenic' word, argued the Society would never do it. It's clear enough that there's been a lot of lying.
    Thank you Alan. Thanks.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Thank you, Alan, for the scans.
    They will be very useful for our documentation and for the Special Commission examining cults and new religious movements her in Belgium.
    Best regards - Jacques

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Thanks Alan! You never cease to amaze me! My take on the blood card change of "no allogeneic blood transfusions," is that they were going to allow folks to store their own blood! I highly suspect that there's a power play now raging in Bethel and that more liberal elements are trying to force changes, of course, long overdue!

• AlanF
    AlanF

I completely agree with you about a power play, or at least, a major disagreement among high WTS officials over the issue of autologous blood, cyberguy.

I'm glad that these scans are useful!

AlanF

• somebody
    somebody

AlanF,

Thank you for scanning the Advance Medical Directive/release cards. Do you have the Advance Directive Guide? If so, can you scan that?

Note that the Watchtower Society cancelled distribution of the 2002 cards, and instructed that JWs use the 2001 card until further notice.
    Was that published anywhere or was that something that members/followers were told verbally at a meeting?

peace,
    somebody

• outnfree
    outnfree

bttt for the chat room!

AND 'cause this is IMPORTANT!!!
    (Thanks, Alan.)

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Valentine
    Valentine

(((((Alan)))))))Thank you! very very much appreciated! Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• somebody
    somebody

I can see the change coming that the wbts will ( sooner or later...and the sooner the better! ) allow any member to accept a transfusion of their own blood. It might start off with only being allowed to use "fractions" derived from their own blood at first, but I can see the change coming. Meanwhile, I wish they would INFORM their follwers right NOW what fractions of allogeniec blood they can accept, by REPETITIVE STUDY articles.

Although I think the change is great and will save many lives, my heart will go out to all those who lost loved ones while responding to the wbts' published words as if they were the voice of god, as they were instructed to.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit