Halloween is Sunday.......Share your paranormal experiences with the board

by Judge Dread 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Come on.....................don't be shy......................and do not fear ridicule.

JDW

• undercover
    undercover

Halloween is Monday...

• james_woods
    james_woods

They said on the TV this morning that Halloween was Monday -

• undercover
    undercover

ooooo, now that was creepy, James..... both of us posting the same thing at the same time. How's that for paranormal?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I can see into the future! My first thought was "Halloween is Monday" and I click on the thread and not one but TWO of you have posted the exact same thing! What are the odds of that?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    How's that for paranormal?

It's paranormal to know the old school rhyme "thirty days has September..."?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

A spirit told me not to bother posting that Halloween is Monday because two jaunty gentlemen with great cars already did so.

Or maybe it was just gas. I'm not sure.

• undercover
    undercover

It's paranormal to know the old school rhyme "thirty days has September..."?

I guess for some, it's hardly normal...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

BTW, my wife and daughter are practically obsessed with the paranormal. Any time something isn't where they left it they give everyone else the third degree to find out whether we moved it or whether it may have been moved by ghosts.

"Did you close the bathroom door last night?"

"How the hell should I remember that?"

"I KNOW I left it ajar but this morning when I got up it was closed. Did you close it?"

"I told you, I don't remember. I probably closed it after I went to the bathroom, yeah."

"If you didn't I think a ghost did."

"Oh Jesus Christ. *facepalm*"

I go through something like that several times a week. Could be something fell off a shelf, a book that was upright is now laying flat, iPod was on this table and now it's on that one, a shadow moved across the room. The answer is always spirits. It's never gravity, you moved your ipod and forgot, a car drove by and its lights and the bushes outside cast a shadow, no. It's spirits.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    because two jaunty gentlemen with great cars already did so

Speaking of paranormal cars, my first Porsche (a 1969 911T Targa) was ORANGE with BLACK INTERIOR!!!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

(My art-student JW girlfriend Denise gave me a what-for about that and picked out Silver over Black for the second one in 1972...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit