Anybody got a full 1967 Awake set?

by Teary Oberon 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"to answer the question by the Op, yes, I do, if you consider the bound volume to be 'a set'."

But the other part of that original post was, "willing to share?"

Teary doesn't really expect anybody to just hand over their one physical copy -- he was referring more to the PDF versions like Atlantis has shared in the past.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Tears of Oberon writes:

"... even if some individual somewhere already has one, they obviously aren't sharing it so what good does it do us?"

You just can't keep yourself from saying stupid things, can you. Because, so far, no one has shared this information with you just has to mean, in your mind, that the material does not exist. My my. Thanks for sharing your view. It is telling.

Marvin Shilmer

• Haelcer
    Haelcer

Anybody got the full year's worth of Awakes for 1967 that they would be willing to share?

The 1967 Awake set is the only year that I am lacking before 1970. I've seen a partial set floating around, but never the full year though

You very welcome:

http://www.4shared.com/document/odCP0f4p/1967_Awake.html

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Haelcer.

Bangalore

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Teary, why must you review and approve requests for this information that you seek freely here?

http://tearsofoberon.blogspot.com/2011/10/mine-is-bigger-than-yours-watchtower.html

from above ....

"Searches and quote verifications from any of these publications is also available upon request (and after approval from Teary himself) if the sincere reader desires--simply shoot the blog owner an email or leave the request in the comments, and it will be reviewed in a timely manner."

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

Thank you Haelcer!

You are a wonderful, beautiful person for sharing that link with us!

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

"Teary, why must you review and approve requests for this information that you seek freely here?"

Teary doesn't really see the difference. Haelcer, who is the owner of the just shared Awake set, was not forced to share it with us. He heard our request, reviewed it and decided to approve it (and we are grateful to him for it!).

Similarly, a person to can make a request of Teary for anything in his library, and Teary will review it and probably approve it (heck, Teary has helped out Doug Mason with some materials before, and he is certainly nowhere near being "pro-Witness"). It is only a rare and extreme case where Teary will say no to somebody. And besides, some requests are more time consuming than others, and Teary doesn't always have a bunch of time to be spending digging through materials like that :/

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Unfortunatly this set is still missing the Issue for March 22 and the last 3 pages for the Issue of March 8. Anybody out there that has them? I did have them scanned but they got lost, and I do not have the original to rescan. Also I did not have 1946 so that is not scanned either. Since these where originally scanned when harddisk space was an issue they are black and white in not the best resolution but still we have almost all issues of the Awake and Golden Age

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

@Berean

The partial 1967 set that was posted a long time ago has those missing bits: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qy45oi

It might take some creativity though in merging the two files together to make a truly complete year.

Also, I didn't think that there was a 1946 -- Teary was under the impression that the Awakes only went back to 1947 >_>

=edit=

Scratch that, you were right. There are awakes for August-December of 1946...and here Teary thought that his collection was finished!

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Sorry to disappoint you but that does not include March 22. It is a double post of the March 8 Issue. It does however include the last 3 pages of the March 8 Issue. I did not check that file. I made that file with Atlantis, we must have overlooked that double issue. Sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit