Nov Public WT On Sex.. Why? There Will Be Alot Of Unplaced On The Counter

by BroMac 14 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I always found masturbation actually deadens sexual desire. I mean, it's a great release if you aren't getting any anywhere else. Do it, and you can then think about other things. Cold showers don't work. I don't think you want sex "more" because you masturbate, any more then you want water more once you've quenced your thirst. But, if you deny yourself water . . . . that's all you think about. Sex is a need and a desire. Masturbation is a way to quench it safely and effectively!

Skeeter

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know one thing: If I was still placing them, I would be embarrassed to place a rag like that. It seems they are obsessed with making such a maze out of sex, that to place any of these rags would be equivalent to denouncing one's own sex needs. Plus, the information contained in the rags is almost certain to be of lousy accuracy.

And, what about placing rags like these in families with small children? I always thought it was up to the mother and father to teach their small children as they indicate they are ready about sex. And the witlesses are expecting small children to be around when they are studying this material? Children as young as 6 (who are supposed to be baptized) are supposed to understand the rubbish found in these rags?

• Iconoclast
    Iconoclast

I love how the put emphasis on the word "deaden" with the inapporpriately cited scripture explaining why you shouldn't masterbate. That scripture has NOTHING to do with masterbation but since they italized "deaden" it must mean the urge to masterbate.

And nice addition with the "When was Jeruselam Destroyed" article. They've been running those articles quite a bit now. Seems to me that people aren't really convinced if they feel the need to hover over that topic.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I couldn't stomach reading the entire artical!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bump!! [No, not THAT kind of 'bump', you sicko!!! ]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit