Nov Public WT On Sex.. Why? There Will Be Alot Of Unplaced On The Counter

by BroMac 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BroMac
    BroMac

Why print this rubbish? i dont get it.

why put 2 kids walking near bethel on the cover. they could be related, you wouldn't know if they wanted to take each others clothes off from that picture. its ridiculous.

better not get to close under the umbrella, the bible warns us about umbrellas. females must not to 'put up' the umbrella near the male, this would show that you are of loose morals, and encourage 'feelings' that god gave only for marriage mates.

I think there will be a pile of unplaced WT's in november at the KH's.

can you imagine the young kids on the ministry placing this stuff? and the RVs?

"Hi, i'm calling back to see what you thought of the 'bibles view of sex'"

'well i particularly liked the account of Lot.'

"Lot?... oh yes he was a good example, and fled from an immoral city sodom & gomorrah, what did you like about the account?"

'when he had a threesome with his daughters'

""

• BroMac
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

Can someone post some highlights of the WT's fear of sex/Nov mag

• ziddina
    ziddina

Heh, heh... Marking... I hope this thread develops the promise that it's indicating, right now...

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

This should be good...

• therevealer
    therevealer

wha happened? Go to http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQCsVrGZNT and download a pdf. Then you can enjoy the "whole" mag, hehe

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

thanks, I'll try to hold my lunch down

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well this was my 1st look into an awake in about 5 years. The format has changed. All I can saw is wow! How much money was spent printing all these mags. It's actually embarressing because if I ever tell people I used to be a JW, this is what they see.

• BroMac
  • BroMac
    BroMac

not exactly 'selling it' are they

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit