OPEN CHALLENGE TO GB / FDS or anyone in the BORG

by Lied2NoMore 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I openly challenge any annointed ones to use the HOLY SPIRIT to come find this MS still considered in good standing in my congregation, and REMOVE me for WAKING UP to your BS and CULTISH ways. I no longer believe in your doctrine, history, or the claim you are guided by Holy Spirit. PROVE me wrong and come get me!!

I will narrow your search...i am in the USA!!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Okay... Are you in the EST time zone? [c'mon holy spirit...]

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The GB needs a gps, a bloodhound, and a ouija board to find its own collective ass. They're not going to find you or me.

• JRK
    JRK

The GB are too busy with the urgent work of rolling their poop into little balls.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

And those who read their words of wit,

Eat their little balls of s**t.

• inbetween
    inbetween

its actually a win/win situation for the GB, because if you do not come out, well then, they never notice, and they cant be proven wrong, and if you come out and eventually fade, da, or quit any other way, they will say: See big J. finally cleansed his people.

They twist it they way they want to....

• Vanderhoven7
  • runForever
    runForever

^^^^ Nice picture like that one

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

You all making me laugh...LOL!!!

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Well now I know why the GB still haven't come to get me...too busy re-doctrinizing and printing new bibles and all that important stuff...and they have kept themselves and three of their goon elders from getting the crap kicked out of them...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit