what is 'the arrangement' exactly?

by sowhatnow 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Sometimes it is based on a Scriptural principle. Most times it is the "guidance" or rules made by the GB in their self assumed role as the F & D Slave... Jehovah's arrangement the rules of men in New York
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

well,  i suppose it depends on what bible you use for 1 Corinthians

niv:

40 But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.

a far cry from an organization.

if anyone read the whole  of that chapter we see in vs 34  'as the law says'

So wt cherry picks this , as they choose not to observe 'the law' of women being silent,

yet choose to apply some sort of  law or rule to be organized. 

so then we have no real  arrangement at all its just a word, all this time I wondered just what that was. lol.

nothing!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

DesirousOfChange  says ....   I'd say the WTS has a very successful arrangement concerning true profits.

That why nothing has happen as to the long list of occurrences proclaimed by this individual Christian based religion but they sold many pieces of litaterture.  

Perhaps you could say this organization deceived mankind and corruptly manipulated and exploited humanity for its profiteering aggression.  

That may have been the organization's calculating arrangement but to connect that with god ..   hardly . 

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    AH! my mom was right, Satan blesses his own!!!  lol
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Well sowhatnow, an arrangement can be planned in 5 easy steps:

1Choose in-season flowers. Choosing in-season flowers will cost you less money and make your arrangement more seasonally appropriate.

2Choose a vessel. The vessel you choose to make your arrangement in depends on the style you are going for. Almost any type of container can be used for an arrangement, as long as it's suitable for the height, weight and look of the flowers being used.

3Use complimentary colors. Color is very important when it comes to arrangements, but there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to what color combinations work best. It will depend on the style and mood you're going for. 

4Add some texture. Flower arrangements shouldn't be all about the flowers though. You can add some texture to your arrangement by adding in some greenery, some woody stalks or other, season-appropriate items.

• ·         Try adding some long grasses, berry stems, pussy willow, corn stalks, sour dock or iris leaves.
    • ·         For more seasonal arrangements, try adding things like pine cones, pumpkins, sprigs of holly, bunches of berries, and other fruits and vegetables.

5Consider the location of the finished arrangement. One final thing to consider is the purpose and location of the arrangement. Consider the color scheme and general mood of the room you intend to place it in, so you can choose a design to match. 

I hope this helps sowhatnow and good luck with your own "arrangement". I'm sure it will be awesome! :-)

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

Another Watchtower neologism: arrangement.

It means nothing is ever settled in their belief system, so they keep moving things around.

If any of it was true it would remain in place. Since none of it is true, they rearrange the 'arrangement' until

such time it becomes too embarrassing to continue.

Like flowers temporarily arranged to look pretty in a vase, once the current arrangement wilts, they toss it out

(old light) and redo the whole damned thing (nu-lite.)

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

They mostly say it when somebody has a problem, as in "You didn't follow Jehovah's arrangement."  It means, if anything goes wrong you should blame yourself.  If anyone is injured in any way, blame the victim.

Marina

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    well, then I guess i have made a lot of lovely  'arrangements',  lol 
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Has "ARRANGED" For Jehovah`s Witnesses To Do Exactly As Their Told..

http://i55.tinypic.com/6i64k2.jpg

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    • Kosmos

an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3: the world, the universe the circle of the earth, the earth the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc) of believers only, John 1:29; 3:16; 3:17; 6:33; 12:47 1 Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19

Lexicons - New Testament Greek Lexicon - New Testament Greek Lexicon - New American Standard - Kosmos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit