what is 'the arrangement' exactly?

by sowhatnow 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

we often hear the phrase

'jehovahs arrangement'

its used to accuse...

they did not follow j's arrangement,     you have to live by j's  arrangement.   must be  according to j's arrangement

or to brag...

its all due to j's arrangement  ,  we work with his org, and according to the arrangement. 

well, where in the scriptures does it tell us what that exactly is?

Im not sure i ever knew! i see no arrangement spoken of in the bible. so,

whats the arrangement?  and to do what?  and hows it working?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I forgot about that phrase. Was it actually in the publications or was it just a spoken thing? I can't remember.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The arrangement is concerning the WTS. and its operations as a self identifying religious organization..

Does Jah  associate with commercialized false prophets/profits ? 

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Does Jah  associate with commercialized false prophets/profits ?

I'd say the WTS has a very successful arrangement concerning true profits.

Doc

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"Jehovah's arrangement" = "theocratic order" = meeting/congregation/WT corporation procedures. 

(1 Corinthians 14:33) . . .For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.. . .

(1 Corinthians 14:40) . . .let all things take place decently and by arrangement.

• fokyc
    fokyc

The 'arrangement' is just what the local elders personal thoughts are at the time. It varies from time to time and day to day and person to person!

Happy New Year.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

WT has been telling Jehovah what to do for 134 years. "Jehovah's arrangement" = whatever WT says it is. The 'doctrine/policy du jour', nothing more.

"Jehovah's arrangement" is on par with "spirit directed" and "Jehovah's Organization"- you'll only find it in the ethereal theological concepts of WT, no where else. 

1 Corinthians 14:33) . . .For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.. . .

Translation: "Donate, obey and be blessed." 

(1 Corinthians 14:40) . . .let all things take place decently and by arrangement.

Translation: "Donate, obey and be blessed." 

• galaxie 2
    galaxie 2

The arrangement is basically ' a way of doing things ' ie jehovah's arrangement as prescribed by controlling men in  the higher echelons of the wtbts of new York. Under the guise of the faithful and discreet slave parable distorters. 

Follow their ' arrangement at your peril.

Ps happy new year!!!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

It's a word used to make some one feel special while they are being controlled..hint it can be self induced too!

it's a way of transferring authority on any mundane or any ordinary BS into the Divine

and a way too Boss people around I guess

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Big fancy words make unimportant men feel like they matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit