The 2 Witness Rule Protects Another JW Pedo Again

by Hairyhegoat 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Bella15
    Bella15

Awful ...

But you know it is hard to understand for us that she still loves her dad ... when I was dealing with the forgiveness part while helping my niece (sexually abused by 3 JWs) ... the counselor told us that forgiveness helps the victim a lot, this was for my niece to forgive her mom for not "protecting" her ... so there is little we can do for this precious girl now but we can think positive things for her, send her good vibes if that is what you believe, precious humans like her need all our bright, positive energy release their ways. I do pray for people and I she will be in my list now.

Just a few weeks ago, my niece's mom was mentioning that the "elders" in El Salvador need proof b/c of the two witness rule ... like if a pedophile will do things in public ... what a satanic way of thinking ... I can't wait to see the Watchtower Corporation crumbling down AND IT WILL HAPPEN --- the time is coming for that

Mark 4:22: For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I hope she is happy now!!! Best wishes and love to you.... if you ever read thisFS

• Spittn4Cash
    Spittn4Cash

Sad, very sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit