DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?

by lola-rabbit 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• lola-rabbit
    lola-rabbit

Dose anyone remember this issue? May 22, 1994.

I remember I was 18 when I read this, being a youth myself I put myself in their shoes and I was so sad and angry. Their short lives were stolen.

How many children have died as a result of this stupid-don't make sense-man made rule?

Does anyone have the article? I plan to send it to a friend who works on FOX news.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Oh yes - I am sure many of us remember this disgusting piece of filth!

• Think About It
    Think About It

I remember that Awake. What a shame for people, and especially children to lose their lives over stupid WTS (so-called) theologians going off on a wacky tangent and coming up with their no blood doctrine. Then, all the nutty faction changes to it in order to continue to try to justify it.

Think About It

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dead JW`s are good for WBT$ Advertising..

A Dead JW is worth 1,000 JW`s,in WatchTower World Advertising..

Persecuted JW`s are OK..Dead JW`s are better..

The WBT$ really Lucked Out with Dead JW Kids..And..There was more than one!..

The WBT$ GB must have Celebrated that day..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

RIP innocent children. If there's any justice in this world, the governing body will be held to account for their murderous teachings.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

What the craziest thing is: I would bet some of those kids died refusing blood and blood fractions 6 years before the new fractions doctrine was adopted that would have saved their lives. too bad they didn't get sick in 2000.

So tell me who is responsible for their deaths, Jehovah, the Governing Body, or their parents for following the commands of men. Man this makes me so angry. These Jackasses have the nerve to claim to speak for god and mandate that their followers obey at the risk of social execution or even physical death, and then reserve the right to do an about face change position, and still claim that god is directing them.

SIAM

• Scully
    Scully

The Heaven's Gate cult ended with 39 suicides.

Jonestown saw 918 people died after being coerced into committing suicide, and compelling their children to drink poisoned "kool-aid".

The seige on the Branch Davidians in Waco, TX took 76 lives.

53 people died in a mass suicide/homicide in the Solar Temple cult.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If the bodies of every JW who died for lack of a blood transfusion were gathered together in one spot, I truly believe the numbers would be even more staggering than Jonestown, Waco, Heaven's Gate, and the Solar Temple combined. The WTS's continued existence is partly due to these deaths occurring at relatively random times and places - the outcry that would take place if the thousands of men, women and children were all in one location, at one time, would be deafening.

The fact that the WTS is utilizing and relying very heavily on the "personal choice" defense rather than owning up to their deadly teachings shows that they are terrified of any ramifications coming their way.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yes, yes, and yes.

• Alfred
    Alfred

yes... i remember offering the watchtower and tossing this awakw mag... i should have kept a copy...

• lola-rabbit
    lola-rabbit

Maybe someone has a copy in their Library? Could it be canned and posted?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit