Notification Of Disfellowshipping Or Disassociation Forms

by Bangalore 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Notification Of Disfellowshipping Or Disassociation Forms.

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Sweet. Thanks for posting.

• sir82
    sir82

That appears to be the UK form. I've never seen that one.

The US form is much simpler, basically just "why was he disfellowshipped" after the name, congregation, etc.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Information gathering for the purposes of legal protection. No copies on congregation files means you won't get a copy even if you ask for it. Yet in most countries with Freedom of Information legislation, they are bound by that law to make this information available.

• hotspur
    hotspur

So - we see the very mettle of these people. Aside from the whole procedure being questionable, I have two observations.

1 - "Was there sufficient evidince of wrongdoing?"

Hello? This is a notice of disfellowshipping. If there was insufficient evidence of wrongdoing then there is no need for this form!

2 - Is death the same as reinstatement? I mean does death reset your situation? If so, there can be no rejection of a JW funeral (not that you would necessarily want one). Just saying.

I love forms! They allow you to pear into the very mindset of the individual who composed them.

Does the British branch still print these? I notice the date is August 2000

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

How long has those forms existed worldwide? Was it ever printed before August 2000?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Legalism that would make the Pharisees of Jesus' day proud.

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

this is what happens when judgement replaces Jehovah's greatest quality, -love-

• clarity
    clarity

Bangalore, thanks for posting this form.

Notice on second page, 4th para from bottom:

{If both committees agree that the person should NOT be disfellowshipped, the individual should NOT be told this.}

>

Ya just keep the poor begger sweating

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit