Halloween

by MrFreeze 40 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

FS - Sounds good, don't forget your violin!!!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

My 1st Holloween that I dress up for!!! I am a Guardien Angel for my patients - Had a blast!!!

• tec
    tec

Oh, that's great!

I was Morticia. (though I looked more like a ghoul girl). My oldest was a Nazgul from LOTR, and my youngest was a soldier. We just got back :)

Tammy

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Awww! Found Sheep is so sweet!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Thanks Skeeter sorry for picking on your avitar Those blood suckers just like me... for real if there are 5 people outside I'll get 20 bites and the rest will just get one or 2???? What's up with that???? too sweet maybe?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If you drink pickle juice, the blood suckers will not bite you (as bad). But, the "no-see-ums" will kill you, regardless of what you eat, drink, wear, or spray. If I can find a cure for no-see-ums, I'd be rich!

Next year, I'll go as a bug! That should be fun. Already planning next year's costume!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I love Pickles?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Yes pickles. But, it's just a old cure down here. If you want to juice it up, put some hot peppers into the pickle jar and let them "get happy" for weeks. Then, drink that juice. No mosquitos.

But, all bets are off when the no-see-ums swarm. Hide, run, lock doors, and close all windows. Scariest thing to me is a no-see-um swarm!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

How nice of you to be teaching others how to prevent others from your harm!!!! One reason not sure I want to leave WV we don't have you too much!!! It for real is something I think about with big life moves!!! Lived in NC for a while and couldn't run outside much.... bite bite bite.... did all the sprays and junk... I'll give blood just give me a needle!!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That's scary too - a nurse with a needle!

I think I'll go to bed and have a nightmare.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit