Does anyone have a well worded DA Letter prepared?

by Jomavrick 16 Replies latest jw friends

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Just blow them off... (no, not a mispost from another current popular thread). When they call you about your JC, just tell them "Isn't that cute? You think you matter." To send a letter or attend a JC is acknowledgement of their authority. If you believe they have any right or authority over you, then why would you be leaving?

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Thanks for your input DT and WontLeave. I hear you, I know its all a big game but for personal reason's I just don't want to get labeled with the DF thing, that would be playing the game and losing. My thought is that I would have the control if I made it official on my terms,,,,

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Ya I understand did the DA to avoid DF just for my own feelings.... so now apostate in there minds Can't win!FS

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Dear Watchtower Bible & Tract Society,

I quit.

Yours sincerely,

Nebuchadnezzar Schwarzenegger

The trick is not put too much information or their healthy brains will have a hard time copping with all the input, if I was baptised and left I would send a sarcastic letter because these arseholes gb members know whats going on, I have no sympathy for them, they are operating the machine that has blood on it's hands, and because of them my relationship with my family has worsen, to me they are just another Jim Jones playing god with people and all gb members deserve to be punished.

In the case of gb members that were neutral, like what Franz describe in his first book, with the hope that the leadership will change and so it's message, that never happened and it wont.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Dear Jehobah god and his little elves in brooklyn,

This year I wont be doing the normal pretend christmas with your members of staff in the local congregation of indoctrination. Though I will miss the boring immature party games and hushed up drunkeness. I dont like walking so the obligatory walk up a local mountain or forest will rightly not be missed.

The reason for my changing to the influence of santa and his little elves is that my kids need to be happy and that is more important than you sh*t bags feeling all high and mighty about having control over our lives. (Also santa smiles a lot and you dont).

I must admit I dont quite understand why you pick on christmas when you are willing to let other pagan traditions go by without an issue including the mariage ceremony. Maybe its because your heartless, souless bastard elves want to appear different at the expense of my little billy and little jessica. Well either way Jehobah, you can go Feck yourself... I mean no offence but I am ashamed to think I once felt Abraham was doing the right thing to his son Isaac on that hill with that knife, he should have told you to go feck yourself too! Children come first not your petty demands. Because of your grumpy ass jehobah, there was genocide, infanticide, incest , kidnap, rape and slavery... this is only the introduction of the bible! No wonder you dont like christmas, its all about being nice! You love to call yourself jealous and a god of war, demanding exclusive attention and lots of gnashing of teeth if we dont do what you say....well I would rather my children had smiles at Christmas than worshipped your Kim Jong Il like ass. Go suck a back of cocks !

It saddens me that santas elves are on strike this year in "occupy Toys R' Us" and therefore I have to buy all their toys from super corporations, I have no doubt that your elves will have shares in some of them and benefit from both my and everyone elses christmas purchases.Despite this, my heart will be warmed from seeing my kids with their new taiwanese bullsh*t toys.

When I wake up on Dec 25th and see my children smile becuase they are in pyjamas not clothing from the 50's and because they are holding presents, not boring and lifeless sh*t magazines, written by control freaks (and the content is as recycled as the toilet paper it is written on Jehobah.. seriously.. why are you using these twits! JK Rowling would have got you an incredible audience!) I will also be glad to see my kids want to go out to play with their new toys not have to go out to preach whilst all other kids play with their new toys right in front of them (followed by said sh*tty mountain walk).. this will make me the happiest Dad on christmas .. well apart from you Jehobah ;)

I have let my kids down, they have seen your sh*tty drawings in your lame books of women and children dying at the hands of fire and brimstone on your judgment day, punishment for celebrating a very human day, a celebration of unity and good spirit. The irony is.... your people are the exact opposite. So because I am not a shitty father like you Jehobah, I am now declaring my Xmas plans;

"20,000 christmas lights on the house, rein deers in my yard and 20" Christmas tree in my house."

Lots of christmasian snow cold love to you Jehobah and your "well he's good at wood work" son who forgot to mention slavery was bad and the brooklyn shareholders, I mean grinch's that nearly stole my childrens christmas.

Snare x

Ps OF COURSE we know December 25th is a make belief date, but then so are you Jehobah, so is your son and so is the claim of those dingbats in NY.It's just a nice day :)

Seasons greetings.

• DocBob
    DocBob

http://www.docbob.org/wordpress/?p=22

This was my reply to their wanting to meet with me to face charges of apostacy after I had written a letter to 70 of my old JW friends explaining why I was not longer attending meeting and where I was at spiritually.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

leavingwt, what a great letter! I personally am not going to write one but it was very well thought out and helped me better explain to my husband (non-JW) why I've been having doubts about the whole blood fraction thing since they started with that. He understood it was crap but since I'm newer to leaving the org, I didn't understand except that to me, would you eat something if I told you there was a fraction of rat poison in it? (That's the example I used with him). Anyway, it was really good, thanks for sharing it with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit