Witness plays Gov. Body Samuel Herd talk for me.....is he mentally ill??

by Witness 007 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

I have a few comments to make on this thread.

I want to first point out something. if you goto the link provided with the full transcript, you will see some comments left at the bottom. one comment refers to how god curses his enemies, something to this effect. it should also be noted, god also uses "the world" at times to CURSE his people, and DESTROY them. (see israel plundered)

before i left this religion, i fought with these idiots. i pointed out many things that needed to be fixed. all that got me was persecution from within. and judgement. thought they weren't supposed to judge? well apparently i was judged by this cult, not by god. the great part is, they still can't figure out why they judged me. in a court of law under examination, what would they say? "he said mean naughty things" ? wtf...meanwhile they themselves were involved in real sick shit, that could be presented in a court of law, under the context by which they preach. and they would be found guilty.

is the world going to end soon? nope. might we all be dead soon? yup. will the united states of america crumble? maybe. will the world economy completely evaporate? maybe. will the world end? nope. how many purging(s) have occurred on the earth? did it ever end the world? nope.

before we all die, everyone should watch "the chinese connection" with bruce lee. it's a microcosm of the macrocosm. in the movie once the school comes under attack, bruce knows the school had committed no crime, and yet the assailants wanted them shut down. he knew 2+2 was not adding to 4. somehow nobody else could figure this out? did bruce just say fuck it, i'm just going to go down with the ship. no, he said i'm going to fight, if i have to fight alone, i will fight alone against 5 other schools (religious/martial art schools). finally about 3/4 through the movie, when it's to late, what do they all realize? "bruce was right", we should of been fighting since the beginning. the more desperate these people running the wts get, the more they try and assuage their guilt with acrimony like this talk, the closer the day draws near, when they like israel of long ago, will be finally destroyed.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

They are coming to take (Herd) away, who who ha ha, to the funny farm, where life it strange and wonderfuly wierd.

Nuns being raped worldwide? I thought the JWs hated nuns and the Catholic church. Is he glorifying the rapists? It sounds like he's wanting it to happen.

Clubbing college professors? I thought the JWs hated college. Is he glorifying the clubber? It sounds like he's wanting it to happen too. He wants people to turn on college professors (who are smart, well educated people) for banning the Jehovah's Witnesses? Which group bans which group, here? Repeat, which group bans which group? And, shouldn't the JWs have already knocked on the doors of all worldly people? The JWs are responsible for the worldly people's death at Armegheddon, not the college professors! Isn't there 920ish worldly people for every JW? Surely, each JWs can knock on 920 homes in a year.

The new annointed argument.... looks like he really looks down on them! Reminds me of America. The original immigrants from England, looked down on the later Irish immigrants, who later looked down on the German immigrants, who later looked down on the Italian immigrants, who later looked down on the Polish immigrants, who later looked down on the first Cuban refugees, who later looked down on the 1970's Cuban refugees, who looked down on the Asian refugees, who loooked down on the Mexican/Central American refugees..... Get it? The first on the block look down on the newest neighbors. Herd is a bigot - of the Newly Annointed.

Herd is part of the Governing Body? Didn't Jehovah provide for this plan of the Newly Annointed? Why is Herd "thinking indendently" from this loving arrangement. Sounds like Herd needs some more personal study time.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oh, I heard this and it's Ellwood Johnson.

It's all rather creepy and full of Johnson's own personal propaganda and 'motivational' speech. It's a sad bit of speculative nonsense.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Who is Ellwood Johnson?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

The talk is actually attributed to Ellwood Johnson. I don't know why Freeminds says it is Samuel Herd...The audio is available from this site: http://www.archive.org/

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Skeeter - As far as I'm aware he is/was a circus over-sneer in the US...................is all I know.

• BroMac
    BroMac

i asked a CO about this a while back and he said "that it is definitely not sam heard". I asked if he had heard it? and if he thought it was a good talk. "great, if you want to scare the brothers, but no i was not impressed." he went on to tell me how sam herd blah blah governing body blahblah loves the brothers.

• ssn587
    ssn587

seem the delusional talk by this person goes to show just how out of touch with reality they really are. And Yes it seems that there is always a lot of talk about love in the congregation and me wonders just how many in congregations have secret hopes that others they don't like will be killed in the great trib?

They are all just a bunch of whack jobs.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I mean, he is a governing body member of Jehovah's Witnesses...there has to be something wrong with him, along with the other six.

Especially if they believe that their going to ruling with a bible character named Jesus christ in 'heaven'

• sir82
    sir82

That's awesome.

I hope the big hoop-de-doo US "zone visits" are filled with lunatic ravings like the one described above. It would certainly be far more entertaining than the "oh here's more happifying news....Bible Studies increased 12% in the month of August in Upper Derpistan!" type of trivia I am expecting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit